Teaser: Outcasts

"Twilight watch out!" Xiao Xing shouted as a ball of molten rock came flying towards the young Japanese boy.

He barely managed to dodge it creating an ice shield to protect himself.  The accident was almost a year ago and a few weeks ago they woke up from a coma. Each was in their own rooms. They were greeted by pure white walls and the beeping of the equipment that helped keep them alive through the long months. 

All of the 5 were training with their powers. At first, they were unable to do so but after some time each could control their powers. Xiao Xing was known as Resilient and was both flexible and fast. Twilight's real name was Suzuki Kaito. His powers were the elements. The other two were Kung-Su and Xiao Ryu. Kung-Su's power is to shift into animals and Xiao Ryu's power was gravity. Kung-Su could turn into any animal he wanted. Xiao Ryu could alter the gravity or even send energy blasts by altering the gravity. Another, Nakamoto Hisao ended up getting Telopathic and empathic powers from the accident.

But out of the people who were in the accident one used his powers for evil- He went by the name Magmatic. The Vietnamese scientist had the power of fire and magma. He used his for evil. He wanted to punish the world. 

(A/N anyone wanna make the cover lol)