eight - the truth serum

One morning at breakfast Hermione invites you to the Gryffindor table since you've been sitting alone because Cho is still mad at you. You decide to join them and sit down next to Hermione and the others who all welcome you. A few times you sneak a view over to the Slytherin table and catch Draco constantly staring at you. He looks a little bit mad. But mostly you try to focus on the conversation because you really want to make new friends. They invite you to the Gryffindor common room later for a little get-together on a Friday night and you promise you'd be there.

After you're done eating you leave to go to potions class. Suddenly when you're walking through the halls a cold hand grabs your arm and pulls you into the storage room. It's very small and dark and you can only slightly see Draco's silhouette. He presses you against the wall.

"Sitting at the Gryffindor table now, I see?" his voice sounds mad.

"Uhm, yeah. Since I don't seem to have any other friends anymore...", you answer.

"Hanging out with the Gryffindors... that's pathetic", he says with his face so close that you can feel his breath.

"You have no need to be jealous, Draco", you assure him.

"I'm not jealous!" he disagrees.

"Why would you care then? You're jealous", you say again.

"I'm... not... jealous!" he whispers and puts his hand on your neck to choke you a little, "Understand?!"

You feel his rings digging into your skin and you nod. He releases his hand but still leaves it on your neck while slowly starting to kiss you. You kiss him back and you two make out. His hand travels from your neck over your chest to your waist. Again, he pulls your shirt up a little and you feel his cold hands on your bare skin. He uses his other hand to hold your arms above your head pressing them to the wall. He starts kissing your neck again leaving hickeys everywhere and you moan quietly. Suddenly, you hear the bell and Draco stops immediately.

"See you, y/n", he says before leaving the storage room.

You just stand there for a moment a little unable to realize what just happened. Then, you realize that you probably shouldn't be late to Snape's class again, so you hurry out of the storage to the classroom. When you're there everyone including Draco is already sitting in their seats and they all look at you when you're hurrying into the room.

"You're late... Again, Miss y/l/n...", Snape says in an annoyed tone. He looks down your neck. "Maybe you should go to bed earlier..."

Your eyes widen as you realize that Draco had placed hickeys all over your neck. You blush and quickly sit down next to him trying to cover it up with your hair.

"I don't think you should cover them up. Looks good on you", Draco whispers in a sexy voice.

"I hate you", you whisper back and try to concentrate on the lesson.

In the middle of the lesson Draco slides a note over to you and you read it.

'What are you doing tonight?' it says and you write back, 'Got invited to the Gryffindor common room'.

Draco raises his eyebrows and looks at you, then writes back, 'Can't you skip that'. It seems more like a demand than a question.

'No sorry, I really need to make new friends' you write and push the note over to Draco who seems a little mad when he reads it, but doesn't write anything back.

The day goes by pretty slowly and you're happy when it's finally over and time to go to the Gryffindor common room. You put on a pair of leggings and a sweater and get going. When you're there you knock on the portrait of the fat lady and Fred opens the door.