Tokidami Academy

Tokidami is a prestigious academy filled with potential and skilled students, much like an art school. However Tokidami Academy has a 2% acceptance rate, Tokidami is known for making superstars out of young individuals. Your place in Tokidami is reflected off two things;
1. your social ranking
2. your grades
The professors that teach here are known for brutal honesty and strict lectures.
————————————————————————

I awoke to the sun creeping in past my blinds and the sound of birds harmonising in the morning, I reached out to grab my phone, patting my desk down until i finally find it and grasp a hold of it.
I scroll through social media looking at these beautiful models I follow and one in particular catches my eye, Cheyenne Tate, she has black soft, springy curls and her eyes were like a chocolate fountain you could just fall into to them. Cheyenne is famous for taking a huge part in the black lives matter protests, she also got a huge following for being the youngest coloured model to reach 100k followers.
Her post was her holding a letter, but of what?
I rubbed my eyes and squinted before realising it was an acceptance letter from Tokidami school?!
This made me realise i also have a letter coming telling me if I got accepted or not, I slide on my slippers and throw on a night gown and sprint down the stairs -almost falling down.
"Hey Mum!" I exclaimed
"Hey sweetie did you sleep well"
My mother is a gorgeous woman with long legs, thick thighs, rosy cheeks, baby blue eyes and platinum blonde hair that falls just below her chest.
"I slept amazingly thank you, has it come?"
"Yes it has, it's on the side in the lounge don't be disheartened if you don't get in though."
I push my hair behind my ear and out of my face and grab the letter.
I gently pulled out the letter with my eyes tightly shut. Cautiously i open my eyes and the letter reads:
"Dear Ms Andreis,
This letter is in kind regards to your application to Tokidami Academy.."
As i continue reading my eyes immediately find  3 words..
"You've been accepted"
I feel tears form in my eyes and i clasp my mouth with my hand, my mum stares at me in fear.
"So? Brinley did you get in?"
I was too busy reading the letter to realise my mum was also in a state, I turn the letter around so she can see.
"OMG BRINLEY!!"
I'm pretty sure the whole street could hear her..

Later that night my mum threw a congratulatory feast, honestly I don't know how she managed to afford it neither how she managed to get all the food and cook it,
there is glazed pulled pork, juicy steak and two whole turkeys surrounded by appetisers and all my favourite beverages.
————————————————————————
2 months later..
————————————————————————
The first day of Tokidami Academy came around much quicker than I anticipated, I rose from my bed and sat down in front of my vanity and watched myself as a brushed through my dirty blonde wavy hair, and pull it up to sit on the top of my head and tie it into a high ponytail, then I grabbed a baby pink ribbon and tied it around my hairband then I pulled out my baby hairs to shape my face. I picked up my makeup bag and pulled out my mascara, I brush the wand on my lashes in an upwards movement then i lightly brush some blush over my cheeks and nose for a light blush affect and then i get up from my seat and open my wardrobe and find my outfit i picked out well over a month ago and i get changed into it.

I rush down my stairs almost falling down them to find my mum dressed up and dapping her tears with a tissue sniffling,
"Oh Brinley, you've grown up too fast"
She sobbed,
"Oh mum please don't say that, I will visit you every holiday vacation I get and I will keep in contact every day!"
"I will hold you to your word Brinley, I never thought the day would come.."
I walk over and embrace my mum in my arms stroking her head to reassure her it will be okay ,
"I have to leave in half an hour mum can we have breakfast together before I leave for Tokidami Academy?"
"Of course! I will make your favourite~!"
"Pancakes with strawberries and banana?"
"You know it!"
She turned away giving me a little wink before rushing into the kitchen and pouring her pre-made mixture into a pan and the smell roamed the kitchen and followed through to the living room, I got up and set the table for us both folding our napkins into origami swans and filling our glasses with orange juice.
————————————————————————
10 minutes later...
————————————————————————
My mum comes rushing in the dining room with plates up her arms which were stacked with pancakes and then she scattered them across the table, then she rushed back out and came in with a massive bowl filled with bananas and strawberries cut up and a bottle of syrup, she laid them on the table and we dug into the food.
"That was an amazing meal thank you mum!"
"No worries hun, have a safe trip and message me as soon as you get there!"
"I will, I will, I promise mum."
I reassured her and then left my home and shut the door behind me and walked towards my taxi,
"Where are we going?"
"Southlight airport please."
————————————————————————
To be continued..
————————————————————————