Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Maura and I were having dinner at her house. After we ate, Maura and I sat on the couch to watch some tv and relax after work.

"Hey, are you tired, Jane? Because I can give you a massage," Maura suggested out of the blue.

"Really?"

"I'd love to help you relax. I mean, you helped me when I was sick. You took care of me. I'd be glad to return the favor."

"Thanks Maura, but I am good." I declined her offer.

"I insist," she stated and looked at me with her lovely eyes. How could I say no to her? That was impossible.

At first, of course, I politely declined a few times but she kept insisting on massaging me. I don't know why I said yes. But in the end, I was naked on the bed, a sheet covering my body, waiting for Maura to begin. Even the thought of Maura giving me a full body massage was arousing enough and to know that after just a few seconds her hands would be all over my body... Oh, my!

I felt how Maura removed the sheet covering my body, sipped a few drops of massage oil on my skin, spreading it all over my back and started massaging me. The warm oil felt so good on my skin. It was really good. And feeling Maura's hands all over my spine was even better.

First, she started with my neck, massaging it slowly. She had her hands all over my neck, gently caressing it, applying a little pressure with her thumbs. And it felt great.

"Do you like it?" she asked softly in my ear, continuing her sweet massage. I could feel her hot breath on my ear and it gave me goosebumps. It was so relaxing. And turning me on.

"Yeah," I confirmed, biting my lip.

As I said that, her hands went down, massaging my lower back but I didn't say a thing. I didn't want her to stop. What could I say to her? No, thanks Mura. Just stop doing that because if you go any lower I might explode. That was out of the question. So I didn't say anything, just let her do whatever she wanted.

Maura probably bent down closer to my body because I felt a few curls of her hair on my back and then I felt her hot breath against my skin. What was she doing? I just froze and tried not to move, waiting to see what she was about to do. And then I felt it - I felt a feather light kiss on my skin. First she started with my neck, then she went down, trailing light soft kisses all over my spine. She left me breathless. That was so good... I didn't say anything because I was afraid that if I said something she might stop. And I didn't want her to stop. She moved her hand on my backside, massaging it while she continued kissing my spine. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Suddenly I got startled by a sudden noise. It was my alarm clock. And then I realized that this was all a dream. Crap! Why did my alarm clock had to go off just when things were getting interesting!? Honestly, it wasn't my first dream because I've been dreaming a lot lately. And all of my dreams included Maura. I tried to fall asleep again in order to continue my dream but it didn't work so I had to get up. I had to go to work.

***

It was late afternoon and Mura had promised to make dinner so we had a date... oaky, not a date. Definitely not a dated but uhm... an agreement to see each other after work at her place. So after work we headed straight to her house.

We just entered her house and I immediately sat on Maura's couch, trying to relax while Maura was supposed to do the cooking.

"Jane, would you unzip me?" Maura got close to me and asked, turning her back to me.

"What?" I asked, and looked at her questionably.

"Unzip my dress," she said, talking over her shoulder and pointed at her back.