EPISODE THIRTEEN

***Warning before reading, I havent actually written explicit details or anything but there is mention of sexually explicit material. Just to keep in mind

EPISODE THIRTEEN

Nysa fought the urge to smack herself as she finished prepping for the shift. Nysa really hoped desperately that Garou would stay completely. Despite their argument, despite him never giving her any sort of explanation on why he showed up injured, the young woman wished she would wake up that morning, tucked in his embrace as firmly as she was last night.

Of course when she awoke alone, the sheets growing cold with Garou's absence and Juji giving her this sad expression... It really left a bad taste in her mouth.

He did it..Again. "I'm so over this."

Then to make things worse, poor Tenten had to call in sick. Ryuji had called her that morning, apologizing profusely.

"I'm so sorry Nysa! I think Tenten has food poisoning. After we went for dinner last night he started feeling really bad!"

Nysa nearly gagged at the memory of Tenten groaning in the background. The poor sick man had basically spent the night in his bathroom from fear of ruining his bedsheets.

"It's alright, I hope he feels better soon. Keep him hydrated. If you need anything let me know."

"I hope he feels better. But damn did I want someone to talk about this with today!" After releasing a heavy sigh, Nysa slapped her cheeks lightly, "Alright, get it together girl, We're not going to be upset today. We're going to have a good morning and you know what? We're going to close a little early and I'll order fancy takeout and it'll be fine!" Throwing her fist in the air, Nysa cheered herself on prior unlocking the door to the café.

...

The morning had gone by smoothly, it was busier than the young woman expected, but like most things, she took it in stride. As Nysa had hoped, she sold out of her new soufflé pancakes for the day and for a moment she almost forgot about her morning plight.

The pretty woman had put out the "Closed For Lunch" sign and just finished sweeping when the tinkling of the door caught her attention. Returning the broom to its home, Nysa moved towards the front, "Sorry! We're on bre-"

Nysa froze, the words she intended to say stuck in her throat as she gaped at the familiar man before her. His cocky smirk. His casual posture. His spiky silver hair. Those glowing yellow eyes. "I'm about to lose it."

...

Garou left early that morning, giving sleeping Nysa a quick forehead kiss while Juji stared at him. The wolf had quietly told the loyal dog to keep quiet before slipping out the window.

He had made a big decision last night. One last day.

Garou knew he shouldn't have come back today, he should have just left. But internally he couldn't leave things the way they were, he wanted to have her smile at him a little longer. He wanted to hear her laugh and see her blushing face when he said something flirty.

No one ever said Garou wasn't a selfish bastard.

So that morning, he had gone to his apartment and showered, dressed in casual clothes and not his usual long-sleeved and martial arts pants. Instead he wore a simple black shirt without sleeves and black denim jeans. His tai chi slippers were replaced with grey high-tops, and everything made him look good. At first Garou thought of just showing back up at Nysa's house, that's when he remembered she owned the café and would most likely be there.