chapter 1

Bakugo and Deku packed what they need. Bakugo looks at his phone and sees a text from villain Deku that says. Meet me at the park see you there. Bakugo puts a note on the table and looks at Deku and asks. Got what you need? Deku looks at him and says. Yes, we need to get going before check-in. They grab their bags and level.

At the park

Deku looks around and asks. Kacchan what time is it? Bakugo looks at his phone and says. It's 8:50 we have ten minutes. Deku takes his hand and says. I'm scared of what will happen. What if he goes back on his Ward. What if he hurt the ones that we care about. Bakugo grabs Deku's chin makes him look at him and says. If that happens we will find a way to stop him. They don't notice a portal opened up and villain Deku steps out of it. Deku looked into his eyes and says. W-what if h-he k-kills y-you? Bakugo is about to say something but before he can villain Deku says. Why would I kill him? He is no use to me dead. I can't wait to test my ideas you Bakugo. Oh, Bakugo I need your phone. Bakugo gives villain Deku his phone. Now go through the portal. Bakugo and Deku go through the portal villain Deku behind them.

Back at U.A. 9:10

Has anyone seen the problem children Mr. Aizawa said everyone in class 1-A space to head no Kiri runs in yelling? Villain Deku kidnapped Bakubro and Izuku! Mr. Aizawa looks at him and asks. What do you mean by villain Deku kidnapped them? Kiri gives the note that Bakugo put on the table he reads it says. "Hey to class 1-A this is Bakugo. If you are reading this it means your looking for me and Deku. Mr. Aizawa, you about villain Deku. I made a deal with him to protect everyone. Deku and I are going to be his personals. Don't worry we will be fine. Please tell our moms we are sorry but we are heroes in this is what we need to do. Don't come looking for us villain Deku is too strong. Goodbye till we see you again." He gets done reading it his eyes go wide. Looks like the class and tells them what it said. The class is a mix of scared and worried. They all know that they can't do anything Deku is the strongest one in your class. Villain Deku has his Powell meaning the only wasn't that would stand a chance is Deku. Uraraka begins crying Todoroki and Kiri hugs her saying. "It is ok to remember what they said this morning. probably have a plan to get out of this." Mr. Aizawa looks at the three and yells. "You knew about this and don't tell me!?!?" Uraraka looks up at him and says. "We couldn't they said that villain Deku I would haunt the ones they care about. He said he made it do it villain Deku." Todoroki looks up and says. "I think Midoriya said something about everyone except Bakugo." Kiri looks at him and says. "Do you mean when Bakugo said no one was going to get hurt?" Todoroki nods his head and says. "Let's go to my dorm that way we can calm down." At the dorm, Kiri looks at his phone and sees a message from villain Deku it says. "I taunt off location on both phones. So don't try to find them. I will let you, Uraraka, and Todoroki say goodbye no one else oh and if thinks of bringing a hero." Send 3 picture

" Send 3 picture

"Guys he just sent me pictures of our moms

"Guys he just sent me pictures of our moms. He said he will let just me, Uraraka, and Todoroki. What should I say?" Todoroki looks at him and says. "Tell him I'm going to call him." Kiri texts him within 5 seconds villain Deku text back saying. "Ok if you guys try anything I'll make sure their death is slow and painful," Kiri tells them what he said. Todoroki calls him villain Deku pack up. "Wow, that was fast Todoroki. What are you scared that something's going to happen to your mouthier?" Todoroki looks at Kiri and Uraraka and says. "We what to say goodbye to Bakugo and Midoriya. We want to know where and when we can say goodbye face-to-face." Villain Deku says. "Ok, meet us at the park in 10 minutes. If I see 1 Pro there your mom's are dead. Got it?" They all say yes. "Good well sees you there." He hangs up they look at each other. They have to sneak out of the window safest doors locked.

Five minutes later at the park.

Kiri looks around and says. "Well, we're at the park we have 5 minutes to wait." Looks like the others in and asks them. "Do you think you could tell them about us?" The other to look at him and not on the hens. Then they see a portal open up out steps villain Deku. He is holding a rope they don't see what the Rope is connected to. Until Deku and Bakugo step out tide by the hands. They look at villain Deku he says. "You got 5 minutes to say goodbye. Be happy I'm being nice enough to let you say goodbye. If I see you try anything you know what happened." Villain Deku smiles pulling Bakugo and Deku closer. Deku looks at them and gives a little smile and says. "We just want to say goodbye." Bakugo continued by saying. "Villain Deku said that we could pick three people to say goodbye to and you guys were the first ones to come to mine." Kiri looks at Vilain Deku and asks. "Can we hug them?" Villain Deku nods his head all three of them go in for a hug they all wish that I could be like this forever. Uraraka is crying and says. "We what to tell you something." The threes Impreza weigh wiping the eyes. Bakugo looks at them and says. "Well, tell us what you want to tell us we don't have that much time." The three look at them and then at each other trying to decide who tells them Todoroki says. "I'll tell them." He looks at them and says. "Well, we want and tell you this morning but you were in a rush we would tell you tomorrow but." The two boys looked at each other, and at 3 in front of them, he continues by saying. "Me or Uraraka and Kirishima." He smiled and grabs the hands they both blessed he continues by saying. "Well, you see we're all dating. And we wanted to tell you guys. Because we see you as closest friends. You are like brothers to all three of us." Hearing is made in Deku field happy for them. Bakugo smoked and said. "Well, I know that anyone would think of me as a brother." Deku looks at him at the three in front of them and asks. "So how long? Why don't you tell us?" Uraraka looks at him and says. "We didn't know how you guys would react to our three datings." Bakugo looks at them and says. "We will always support you guys. No matter what hair for brains is like a brother to me. Icy Hot he's like a brother to me as well he's like the fellow that I can't get along with. And round face you're like a little sister to me. You look up to me and you take my advice it will get you now and stronger than ever. I always believed in you it was an instant sports festival I saw the fight in you." Villain Deku spell up saying. "I hate to break this cutscene moment up but time's up. We have to get going say your final goodbyes and let's get going." The five of them gave each other one more hug saying goodbye. The portal opened up villain Deku and Pull the Rope pulling any two boys after him.