22

Winter

I didn't take Nolan's offer because i knew i would end up getting in an argument with him

I didn't take Nolan's offer because i knew i would end up getting in an argument with him. He'd ask and ask about my father and i just wasn't ready to talk about that just yet.

My grandad ignored my slam of the door and
stayed watching his show. I stomped up to my room and slammed that door as-well.

"With Nolan?" I jumped straight out of my skin.

"Theo what the fuck are you doing in my room? How'd you get in?." Theo pointed to the open window that was letting a breeze in. He gives a small smirk as i slam the window shut.

He starts fiddling with the stuff on my bedside table like a photo of me and the group. "I saw you at the lake." My eyes widened slightly and i could feel my cheeks burning up. "I followed you after you had stormed out of the clinic but i was just a few minutes too late as your perfect little boyfriend had already arrived." Theo explained.

"He's not my boyfiend. Atleast i don't think so" I gulped. Theo finally made eye contact and set the photo back down.

"what were you doing out there?" He asked moving closer. "show me what more you can do" Theo was gradually getting closer to me.

I use my power to open the window and i give Theo a sarcastic smile. "There you go, get out."

He puts a piece of hair behind my ear and i could feel the tension between us. He obeys me and leaves my house through the window. Arsehole.

"Your never home anymore Winnie." My grandad says walking into my room.

"Dad sent someone to come get me." My grandad didn't say anything. "You knew didn't you."

My grandad nodded slowly. "I'm sorry Winnie, i told him you didn't want to talk. He's determined to see you though."

I sat on my bed and my grandad took it as a message to leave. I cried for about an hour before drifting of to sleep.

I wasn't a crier but i needed to let it all out. Everything was too much.