Wearbear Genes/Weaknesses

Q: Do werebears have special genes? Is the gene random? Is there a certain bloodline? What are weaknesses to the wearbear? Can a werebear bite humans and change them? Can a werebear be turned into a vampire or werewolf hybrid?

A: Yes. Not exactly. No. There are three main weaknesses. No but humans can become werebears. No.

The Werebear Gene-

The werebear gene is not something that appears by chance. Not even Close. Even though most know nothing of the Werebear origin, it is thought to have started in ancient lands now about called Germany. There are many rumors about how this race started {Goddess, Whitchcraft, and all}. Yet all the tales are said to come from the lands of Germany. That is what all the Werebear Gene holders have in common as well. They all have some kind of tie to the German lands. Whether by German bloodline or other more ancient bloodlines from long ago. What makes the Gene so rare and special is that most have died out with the blood line. Your chance of seeing a werewolf or a vampire is much more likely.

The three Weaknesses-

Werebears are very strong, very agile, and have enormous amounts of energy. They are built as warriors with hearts of gold. Strong minded and gentle folk. There is thought to be no physical weakness to those who know little, only known tho those who are wise. To those who are sneaky and vile they know another weakness. Then finally to those who are well trusted, know the most important secret of all.

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳
Weakness One

On top of Mount Kinabalu, in Sahbah Malaysia, Grows a very rare orchid. Paphiopedilum rothschildianum. A shorter name used is Gold of Kinabalu or Rothschild's slipper orchid. This flower is worth at the least 5,000 dollars per flower. It's very hard to obtain. The legend is that all things needed a balance in the world. A name to their existence. So when the werebears were created the first Paphiopedilum rothschildianum bloomed on this mountain. It's not certain who discovered it was the werebears bane but most say whitches, even werebears believe witches to be responsible for discovering their bane. The flower alone isn't poisonous to them. The flower alone will only make them sick and may or may not kill them in a few months of exposer if the person even keeps the flower around that long. The best way to weaponize the flower is to have witches makes a deadly magical poison for the werebears. This poison is only known to witches of the old religion, hunters, and werebear elders.

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳
Weakness Two

Another weakness one could exploit is one that only those with little empathy and remorse would take. The werebears mate. That is and always will be their greatest weakness. A werebears love is stronger then any creature in the world and it's their greatest flaw and strength. When a werebear is depressed it is the saddest sad you've ever seen. When a a werebear is happy it is the happiest happy you've ever seen. They feel deeply. So to get to a werebear threaten their mate. They'd do anything to keep their mate safe. Even give their own life.

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳
Weakness Three

This weakness is only known to werebears and werewolves from the old religion. The reason is that it could end all Werebear existence of it were to be used wrong. Every 75-76 years a comment passed earth. This is called Haileys Commit now. Long about it was called Königin der Sterne. A.k.a Queen of the stars. There's another legend behind this as well. It has to do with werewolf's and the moon goddess cursing a werebear Tyrant king for killing one of her kind. His soul is supposedly trapped in the stone that makes the commit. Anyways, when this commit passes earth werebears are weak. They loose everything that makes them werebears. Not only that but they get a weaker then even a human and get sick until the commit passes. Some of the old and newborns Dont make it. There are newer technologies that make the death toll lessen now though. This is a punishment to their kind supposedly for the death of a werewolf. The werewolves that do know dare say nothing for their goddess supposedly decreed that anyone who spoke the secret would suffer greatly. It was only to be revealed of it was life or death.

Werebear subtypes-

There are half breed but they are exceptionally rare. The only half breeds known of are half human half werebear and half werewolf half werebear. Usually if these species get together half the children become one race the the other half another. Full blooded is very common in this race. It's half breeds that hold value. Werebears can not be turned into vampires or werewolf hybrids unless they are born this way. The vampire venom has a bad effect with the werebear genes. It acts as an infection because the genes fight off the venom as if it were a virus. The body will reject it and if it's not treated the injection could get to the victims heart and they could die. It's like a rattlesnake bite to them. If it gets treated in time then nothing will happen but they will need rest.

Human transformation-

This is a very ancient magic. Old religion magic. Usually human mates to werebears stay human. They just have to be extra careful since werebears are so much stronger. They never learn there is another path. This path is only known to those who still practice the old ways of the werebear ways. Only on a blue moon can an ancient ritual be done by all three Elders of the village to test if the human is worthy of becoming a true werebear. The two drink a rare poison that puts them into a deep dream scape. Their love will be tested and their souls. If their souls and love aren't pure enough then the werebear instead gives up his form and becomes human. He's then banned from the community to live a human life which his new mate. Anger issues and depression usually sprout from being banned.