Seven

Sakusa sighed as he entered the empty classroom, he gotten there a bit early since the incident with Komori had happened, he took out his English notebook pausing when he heard the door open, glancing up he saw some guys wearing jackets with the collage colors. Looking back down at his book he continued with his studies as they walked over, one grabbed the book placing it down onto the floor.

"Hey there, isn't your name Sakusa?" Sakusa glared up at them with a smirk.
"Yeah what of it? You have no issues with me so I'd appreciate you give my shit back."

The man who was talking before looked angry now as his friends laughed behind him, reaching over he grabbed the collar of Sakusa's shirt. "Don't you dare fucking talk like that to me, I'm really going to thank that cousin of yours for outing you like that, especially since I know that blondie you like."

"Let go of me, I still have no business with yo-" Sakusa's words cut off as a hand grabbed harshly at his hair pulling his head back, the sound of the door opening echoed through the room. "See you later gay boy."

The hands that were on Sakusa were gone, he looked over to see the guys leaving as a worried Atsumu ran over to him. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" The curly haired boy flinched as Atsumu gently placed his hands on Sakusa's cheeks. "Did they scare you?" The blonde froze as Sakusa's hands pulled him closer.

"I'm okay alright? They didn't do anything harmful."
A soft smile tugged at Atsumu's lips as he pressed their lips together. "I'll protect you if they hurt you ya know?"
"Mhm sure you complain about carrying water jugs."
"So mean.."

The door opened once more, Sakusa looked over to see the professor at the door with wide eyes and a smile. "Sakusa, nice to see you and Atsumu in class before everyone else, how are you two doing?" Nervously the curly haired boy pushed Atsumu away gasping when the blonde hugged him tightly.

"We're doing great prof! How've you and your husband been doing?"
"Oh we're doing fine, he made me coffee this morning which is funny because he never wakes up."

Sakusa leaned back into Atsumu's chest. "I didn't know you were gay?"
"Oh before you it was only Atsumu who knew, also Sakusa don't worry about having to leave class early, you're my top student anyway, plus I know you have personal issues to deal with."

Sakusa nodded as he looked at the time, class should've started soon yet no one was here, with a loud sigh from the professor he looked over at the couple. "I think I'll just cancel class today, do you guys want to go to the mall with me and my husband?"

"N-No it's okay! Thanks for the offer professor!"
"Jeez just call me Takeda you really don't need to call me prof."

.....

Sakusa looked over at Atsumu as they walked back towards the dorms. "Are you going home?"
"Hmm, I could or I could come party with you today?" The curly haired boy smiled as their fingers intertwined. "Fine you stray animal I'll let you come over."

Closing the door to Sakusa's dorm Atsumu smiled weirdly at the boy. "Ya know what we should do babe?"
"Hm?"

Quickly moving over Atsumu wrapped his arms around Sakusa's waist pressing a light kiss onto his neck, he felt one of Sakusa's hands brush against his hair. "Can we go to the arcade?" He noticed the slight frown on Sakusa's lips. "Or~ What do you wanna do?"

"Hm, we could close all the curtains, turn off all the lights I'll turn on my LEDs and we can have a movie night?"
"LEDs?"

A happy smile tugged at Sakusa's lips as he pulled himself out of Atsumu's grasp closing the living room curtains and closing the doors in the house till the room was dark enough. "Uhh Omi? I kinda can't see-" His eyes widened as neon lights lit up the room making it look as if the room belonged further in the future, it was only now that Atsumu noticed the neon signs in the kitchen as if it were a bar.

"Wow, this.. OMI THIS IS SO COOL WHAT THE HELL?? YOU'VE BEEN KEEPING THIS A SECRET FROM ME??"
"Uh? I guess?"

Turning to face the boy Atsumu's heart skipped a beat, under the neon lights he looked majestic, he took Sakusa's hand gently pressing their lips together, he felt Sakusa's arms snake around his neck. "Okay I said we were playing games or watching movies which do you want?"

"Omiiii you totally killed the mooddd"
"I'll get alcohol?"
"Deal." 

He followed Sakusa into the kitchen as the boy opened a cabinet before pulling the shelves back to show up his hidden alcohol stash. "Why did you get the cool dorm?"
"Because I have a job therefore I can afford it."

The boy stepped aside letting the blonde take a look inside the cabinet, squinting his eyes he pulled out a bottle, on the label it read 'red wine'. "This one?" Atsumu nodded as Sakusa closed the cabinet pulling out the wine glasses.

"Didn't know you liked the classy drinks?"
"It's the only one I know besides beer actually, but I enjoy it haha!"

Three cups in they were on the couch watching a Japanese Drama called 'Alice in Borderland' while Atsumu laughed at Sakusa complaining about the mistakes they were making in the 'game' of the show.

Three glasses became six which then turned to ten, by then Atsumu noticed Sakusa becoming tipsy, he relaxed feeling the boy twirling his fingers in the blonde's hair, at this rate Atsumu had forgotten about the show as he stared into Sakusa's dark eyes that reflected the lights in the room. "Omi?"
"Hm?"

"Nevermind."
"Oh? Cmon tell me?"

Looking back over Atsumu held back a smile seeing a pout on Sakusa's lips, leaning in he captured their lips together, Sakusa's hands pulled him in closer, the blonde smiled as the sweet taste of the watermelon candy mixed with the bitterness of wine tempted him. He pulled away only to be met with disappointed eyes. "What?"

"Why'd you pull awayy?"
"I thought you said I wasn't allowed to go that far today?"
"Bastard shut up, I just don't want to go all the way yet."

With a smile their lips reconnected as the show continued in the background, a whine escaped Sakusa as Atsumu pulled away. "Omi, we should do something incredibly stupid when we're sober again, fuck college! Let's live out lives!"

"Fuck, let's do it, but nothing too crazy."
"I love you~~"

A smile tugged at Sakusa's lips as he heard those words, sitting up he cuddled into Atsumu's chest hearing the blonde's heart pound heavily against his chest.

"I love you too."