The deal

Third person's POV

Miyeon frozed as the words slipped out of his lips. What did he just say? He can save them, yes SAVE. Does that mean they can be alive again. As the information hit her, she can't even think of anything but listen to his words. She is scared, yes so scared right now. She saw his eyes, those red eyes which kept her awake from her dreams everynight. How can that be? When all she thought about him was nice and wonderful and here he is a bad people. The man caressed her cheek as a habit. He loves it when she is like this, so next to him. He can realize the frown on her face but what can he do now? He did this just because he loves her so much, yes, too much love for her. Do you know how long has he dreamed of being with her like this to have a dinner with her, to look at her closely and to listen to her sweet voice all the time? He can accept it that she is just scared right now but after that thing would change right?  The man happily watched her eat what he prepared for her. Maybe things will change in the future.

" Can i know about the deal? What should i do?" she quickly finished her words because of the fear while the man is just smiling sweetly at her. He is happy when she asked about the deal. He has it all in his mind. And he can be sure that it's gonna be a good deal

" You must want to save your family and your little lover over there. Then i will give you the deal. How about a life for lives?" Life for Lives? What did he mean? She is still confused to what he said. What is it now?

" Life for lives?"

" yes, your life for their life. I can make them come back to alive. And i will take your life in this normal world now to make them alive. How about it?" the girl gapsed loudly after she heard what him say. Did that mean her parents can be alive again? They can be like before the accident? And Luhan can come back to his body? Will that work? And all the work only needs a life. Yes one life for 4 lives. It can be a good deal. But she is still confused. She is so young and she has dream. A big one, she wants to become a writer, a famous one. And her friend, Soyeong. What should she do now? She kept thinking for awhile until

" yes, but i have three conditions for that"

" tell me"

" one: I want to have a week before i die to do some stuff. Two : i want to have my memory back before i die, i want to die complete. Three: can you help Luhan's mom too" she asked him about that. She knows that she might be a little too greedy now but still a girl die in her nineteenth should get something for herself right?

" Luhan's mom? The mistress? Ok, if you want that. But about your memory? I'm scared that i can't help you" what? She just needs to take back what is heres? You meanie, Kim Myungsoo.

" please, i only want that for one week. After that i will be yours right?" yes, she just needs that for one week. And she will be yours as you want. Give it to her, L ah

" okay. That's the deal. Remember that you would be mine no matter what" he smiled at her again. The deal is in front of her the moment he snapped his finger. Myungsoo bit his finger to make a mark of blood and so did Miyeon. All Miyeon has now is just one week. Yes just one week. After signing the deal together, Miyeon asked for Luhan to take him home with her. As a matter of fact, Myungsoo won't like it but still he promised the girl he will let her do what she likes in this one week. After that is no longer his problem. He will get the girl for himself. Miyeon is now fully recovered with her memory. It's like a flow inside her mind. She now can explain to all the thing around her. How did she see that weird picture one time with Lulu and Mimi sentence on it. It was truly Luhan. She remembered his mom's face in her past. She is still the same beautiful yet so nice that she met at Luhan's house. Living with past is much more meaningful for her. She can clear her family members. What did her dad and mom used to do, how her brother often helped her. All those sweet memory came back to her again. She felt love, so much love around her. No longer the girl who is upset with her life. She used to think that nobody actualy care for her. But now, she knows it, they all cared for her. Even Luhan who treats her so badly now. He is just a sweet kid earlier, the boy that she believed she would marry him in the future. Their first little kiss as a lid, the second one at her home. Miyeon swears that she would never forget that kiss on her birthday. She thought about it a lot. It changed so many things about her thought for Luhan. With her, now he is just her hero who tried to help her when she has noone around, the one who comforted her when she cried. That is the same little boy who gave her sweet candies when she was a little girl. He is her first love, the real first love. She smiled sweetly to the boy next to her after get out of there. The boy, one the other hand, is really confused now.

How did he get out of there with her and her family. What did she tell Myungsoo? The Reaper won't let her go like that so easily. He saw the pictures room. He can be sure that Myungsoo is crazy about this girl.What did she say to L to help them out? Did L force her to do something like having sex to him or something like that? The boy was wondering to himself. And the past of him which he can't clearly remember. Is she the girl for him. He turned to look at her just to see her smile happily with her family members. Maybe this isn't the time to wonder something like that, She is no longer sad. That's the good thing. And about Miyeon, she is sure she would never regret her decision today.

  _______________________________________________________________

A/N: you must know what will happen next right ? ^^