DN - Chapter Two

Y/N's POV

We are currently here in the living room.

By we I mean me and Irene the other four are outside for some reason, now back to Irene, let me tell you she's saying weird things like weird weird, another level weird.

"So you're telling me, there's a possibility that I'm not human?"
I asked Irene "You've been asking that for the past five minutes since I told you about things"

I laughed out loud.

"I wake up here five days, after I clearly remember going to bed back in December and you expect me to believe you?"

"I told you we saw you in Daedunsan park running away from a monster!" Irene raised her voice a bit.

I groaned in annoyance.

"First of all why would I even be in Daedunsan when I could've been in my beautiful and comfortable bed? Second why were you in Daedunsan? Third do you really expect me to believe and trust a random stranger? You might be a serial killer for all I know" I ranted.

"Well since you're talking like that then I am too, To answer your first question how the hell am I supposed to know, number two Daedunsan is a public place and I can hike there whenever I want, Third I am too beautiful to be a serial killer" The short girl stood up while talking obviously offended.

"Beautiful? More like too short to be a serial killer, besides since you think you're so beautiful isn't it always the good looking ones that always have twists?" I ranted again.

"And why would you hike in the middle of the forest at as you stated Midnight?!" She shut up and put her head down after I said that.

She sighed and sat down next to me "Look I'm trying to help you, you were able to get through the hidden
barriers in the private part of Daedunsan, that barrier was strictly made for humans to not be able to get in this world" My eyes widened
realizing what she said.

"What do you mean this world?" I asked starting to panic I swear if this dwarf is playing with me I will personally fck her up.

"You mean I didn't tell you?" She looked lost. I stared at her.

Annoyed.

I groaned.

Annoyed.(A/N: We get it you dunce)

"Look I don't know what game it is that you're playing but thank you for your hospitality, I have to get going I have to meet someone in a few hours"
I half lied picking up my jacket.

"Wait-"

I have absolutely no idea on how this got here, talking about my previous statement I actually have to meet someone in twenty four hours maybe.

Standing up I tried to go out
keyword: tried
The other four are here "Please just come with us" Yeri pleaded.

Yay life!

I wasn't sure on what to say, like
"Why would I come with you?"
"And where are we going?"

"Cheongdam" Seulgi answered.

"And what are we gonna do at Cheongdam?" I asked another question.

"What's with you and questions?" Joy asked.

"Questions are supposed to be answered not replied with another question." I stated in a matter of factly.

She pouted.

"Look just come with us we won't disturb you after that" I sighed for the hundredth time this morning.

"Fine, but I'm not going to Seoul like this I don't even have clothes at least let me take a bath first" I said giving in.

"You can use Joy's clothes" Wendy said cheerfully. Joy came out another room with a set of clothes I didn't even see her leave the living room she handed it to me and smiled.
"This should fit you since it's a bit loose when I wear it, we seem to have the same body proportion anyway you're just taller"

"Oh, alright"I thanked her and left the living room.

Shit.

I came back to the living room "Uh, I don't know where the bathroom is."
I stated a bit embarrassed.

Yeri giggled and stood up leading me to the bathroom.

"Thanks" She then smiled and nodded.
_____________________________________

I stared at myself in the mirror.

Why did I say yes?

They are literally absolute strangers.

Come to think of it I am also a stranger to them.

They said we're going to Cheongdam, that's where Taeyeon unnie works.

What's Taeyeon unnie's job anyway, I've known her since I was a kid and I still don't know her occupation.

I feel like a dimwit.
_____________________________________

We're now on the way to wherever we're going. Why is life so boring?

What if plants are the ones farming us, giving us oxygen so that we can give them carbon dioxide?

Wait. Isn't that called mutualism?

Theme parks can snap a crystal clear picture of you on a roller coaster at 70 mph, but phone cameras and bank cameras can't get a proper video of someone standing still.

Dafac.

My calculator has a more embarrassing solve history than my google search history.

Who likes math anyway.

Lawyers hope you get sued, doctors hope you get sick, cops hope you're criminal, mechanics hope you have car trouble, but only a thief wishes prosperity for you.

Eh, they'll take it away anyway.

Aliens invaded the Moon on July 20th, 1969.

I need to stop.

Why are we taking so long.
______________________________________

After long excruciating hours of having thoughts I shouldn't have and not talking to the crazy girls we have finally arrived.

At Cheongdam.

Not our destination.

Where the hell are we going.

This place is familiar, where are the signs?

Sign:
[Seolleung-ro, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea]

Seollung-ro.

Seollung-ro.

Isn't this near where Taengoo works?

"We're here" Seulgi said from the driver's seat, we exited the car and I realize where we are.

SM Corporates.

This is where she works.

"Hold up" They stopped walking and looked at me with confusion planted in each of their faces.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Meeting someone"They said in sync.
"And who is this someone?" I asked bothered by the fact that Taeyeon unnie might be here.

"A person close to us" Yeri answered.

I'm having trust issues.

Oh wait hold up, since when did I trust them?

"You done daydreaming darling?" A familiar charming voice said.

I looked at the person.

I was right. Yay life!

"Taeyeon unnie?"
______________________________________

~Sav