𝟧𝟥 | 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖲 𝖣𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖪

THE OUTDOOR PATIO AT THE RESTAURANT was filled with different families trying to enjoy the cooler side of the summer weather

THE OUTDOOR PATIO AT THE RESTAURANT was filled with different families trying to enjoy the cooler side of the summer weather. Corinne stifled laughs listening to De'Anna while they all sat at the table. "Y'all embarrassing," Katrina says. "No. It's okay that y'all both had a crush on cartoon characters." Corinne smiles. "I know stuff about you. Don't start with me, Cece." Demon looks at her.

"Don't do that." Corinne shakes her head. "Y'all wanna hear her ballet story?" Demon asks. "G, shut up." She tells him. "You gone be quiet?" He whispers in her ear. "Yes. I'mma leave you and your crush on Penny Proud-" She rolls her eyes.

"So when she was like five-" He starts. "Okay...for real. I'm done." Corinne crosses her arms. "It's bad?" De'Anna asks.

"It's not bad. It's just embarrassing for no reason." Corinne says, shifting in her seat when Demon puts his hand on her thigh. He specifically took the seat on the end of the table making her sit on his left side. "I'm finna go to the bathroom," Katrina says, making Corinne and De'Anna get up to go with her. "Yo momma told me what happened," Vic tells him. "What happened?" Demon asks, drinking some of Corinne's strawberry lemonade. "You trying to make a baby in the kitchen with your girlfriend."

"Where she get that from? We was baking brownies." Demon didn't give a fuck when it came to his people knowing he was sexually active; he was grown. Corinne on the undercover and he intended to help her keep it that way.

"Who was making a baby?" Demon asks, hearing Vic smack his lips. "Adonis," Vic says. "What?" Demon frowns as he finishes the lemonade.

"Adonis," Vic repeats. "Yes, sir?" Demon questions. "I know she's your girlfriend but-"

"I hope you know I'm not gone listen to whatever you got to say." He cuts off his father. "She's Priest's daughter first. I don't have time for him to-" Demon shakes his head. "My relationship don't got shit to do with you or Priest. Hold up- Aye, lemme get another one these lemonades." He asks the waiter. "All I'm saying is don't ruin her life. She young and she'll do anything you want. Don't ruin her life with a baby, neither one of y'all ready for."

"I know what I'm doing," Demon says. "Bubba." He mutters. "Leave it alone. I'm good. She good. We good. Don't worry about us."

"You're my son...I'm going to worry about you. And she's Priest's daughter. I gotta worry about her." Vic says. "Your future daughter-in-law." Demon corrects. "What?" Vic asks. "And she's your future daughter-in-law. You gotta worry about her too." He corrects as the three girls approach the table. "You straight?" Demon asks when she sits down. "I'm good."

$ $ $

"Fuck is y'all doing here?" Demon asks when he walks in with Corinne. "You the one that got a key hidden under the rug." Five says eating the infused treats Corinne had made before sitting down.

"We black, we don't do that." Meech shakes his head. "Mercedes on her way with Cassie. You gonna kick it with us?" Tadoe asks Corinne. "I'm finna go upstairs and go to sleep," Corinne tells them, approaching the stairs. She didn't like them like that anymore. "It's seven." Five says checking his AppleWatch to make sure.