Roxanne, Roxanne

The next morning I woke up only wearing my bra and panties next to Michael who was just in his boxers. Last night was fuzzy due to the fact that I had way to many drinks to count, but I do remember Michael kissing me.

"Michael.." I whispered, slightly shaking him to wake him up. "Michael, wake up."

"Whaaat?" He groaned turning over to face me. His eyes were still closed but I knew he was listening.

"Did we have sex?" I asked.

Although his eyes were still closed, it didn't stop the small grin from slowly appearing on his face. "We did."

I shot up into a sitting position. "What?!" I exclaimed. "Noooo, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!! Why? How?!"

He finally opened his eyes and looked at me. "Well, after I kissed you, you practically jumped my bones." After the glare I gave him, he held his hands up in defense and went on to say. "I did ask if you were sure and you said yes!"

"You could've said no!!" I exclaimed. "You still have a girlfriend, remember?"

"If I didn't have one, then what?" He asked, sitting up. "Would it have changed your reaction?"

"Yeah! Because then I wouldn't feel bad for wanting you as bad as do!" I didn't mean to shout at him. After all, it wasn't his fault that I was naive and vulnerable and lacked self control.

He pulled me over to him so that I was straddling his lap. "Why can't we just start over?"

"Because," I sighed. "I don't want to keep getting hurt by you."

"I promise I'll do better if you just give me one more chance." He replied leaving a soft kiss on my lips.

"I need more than just words, Michael." I explained. "If you can't show me that you mean what you say, then we can't be together."

"Give me a chance and I'll show you." He pulled me in for another kiss, this one deeper and more passion filled than the last, but before it could go any further, I had to make one thing clear.

"Tell Roxanne she's no longer needed."

~

Michael and I spent the rest of the morning in bed. After going another round with him, I fell asleep and when I finally woke up again the  sun was beaming through the window and Michael was no longer in bed. After showering and getting dressed, I went into the kitchen to rummage through the fridge when I found a note from Michael.

Meet me at the house tonight at 7pm.

P.S. There's a gift for you on the sofa, you're going to need it for tonight.

-MJ

I looked over to the sofa and saw a white rectangular box perfectly wrapped in a black bow. With my curiosity piqued, I walked over and lifted the top off the box revealing a beautiful dress.

Smiling, I put the lid back on the box and took it to my bedroom. Right as I was making my back into the kitchen, there was several knocks, or pounds, on the door. Growing irritated because I haven't had any food and someone was beating on my door, I rushed over and swung open, ready to curse out whoever was on the other side.

Clarissa rushed past me in a haste. "I have neighbors you know." I said, as I shut the door and turned to look at her. She had walked back to my bedroom looked around and came back out. "What's your deal?"

"Where's Michael?" She asked plopping down on the sofa.

"How should I know?" I shrugged. Making one final attempt to get some food inside me, I went into the kitchen in search of something appetizing.