[1]

y/n swung the doors of inarizaki high open, catching a few looks and stares from the kids who were standing against their lockers. she could here whispers between the kids, which of course she ignored.

she walked through the crowded halls looking left and right hoping she would soon find the office.

'a-hah' y/n said, meeting a door which had a big metal sign that read "PRINCIPLES OFFICE". she walked in meeting the eyes of some of the teachers and staff members.

"hi, where can i find principle m?" y/n asked one of the adults that was sitting down behind the wooden desk.

"three doors down to the right." the man said smiling

y/n bowed and went along.

-
she stopped in front of the office door, quickly taking a deep breath she turned the knob and opened the door. she saw a lady sitting down sipping her coffee while attentively reading the book that was in her hand.

"hello! i'm here to get my schedule." y/n said smiling.

"you must be y/n! nice to me meet you. i hope our school meets your expectations." the principle said reaching her hand out to give y/n the stack of books and papers that she would need to get to her classes.

y/n once again smiled and turned around to leave.

she walked out of the office right on time for the bell. y/n pulled out her schedule and read her classes. she then began on her search for class 2-2.