Fever pt2

Bakugou's POV

I was going off on the Icey Hot bastard until I heard round face say something.

"HEY GUYS...I THINK Y/N JUST FAINTED!" She yelled with a hint of nervousness in her voice. I turned around to see Y/n leaned against my shoulder, about to fall. I grabbed her and saw how she was breathing. Deku came up and went to get near Y/n.

Hey, what the hell do you think your doing-

"Ouch." Deku said, withdrawing his hand from your head.

Bakugou automatically knew what was happening now. You had a fever.

SOMEONE PASS ME A DAMN THERMONITOUR NOW." I yelled across the room, I was a bit nervous, but I knew she would be alright...right?

Shitty hair went behind the desk and through the thermometer at me, and I caught it.

Thanks." I mumbled underneath my breath.

I was now carrying Y/n, in bridal style at the moment, and she felt as if she were burning.

I took the thermometer and put it in her mouth, after a few seconds, it readout: 104.8°.

"SHIT!" I yelled out while running out of the classroom with Y/n in my arms.

"BAKUGOU WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" Dumb hair said while trying to catch up to me.

"IM TAKEING HER TOO THE DAMN HOSPITAL!" I kept going faster.

I can't lose her I cant. I CAN'T LOSE HER.

"BUT BAKUGOU YOU'LL GET IN TROUBLE WITH MR. AIZAWA."

"THEN TELL HIM I LEFT FOR AN EMERGENCY!" I ran outside of U.A. and all the way to the hospital nonstop.

"Shes not doing so well..." Bakugou had said while looking down at you.

He was right. You were sweating, and you kept breathing in and out unevenly. To him, it looks as if your suffocating, and it hurt him the most to see that.

I then made it to the Hospital running inside I was a bit tired, but if it's for Y/n.

He looked down at your figure and then back up, if it's for her...then this is nothing.

Receptionist&Doctors? POV (Idk the third person??)

A boy with blond hair ran inside here yelling at us about he needs to help the girl in his arms. We were trying to take the girl because we all knew far too well that she wasn't looking good, but the boy didn't wanna let her go. He was most likely scared that she would die.

We eventually got him to let go, and we imminently put her on a stretcher. One of the Doctors had taken a thermometer and put it inside her mouth to see: 105.1°

They were trying to rush her inside of the ER, but the blond came back and he was looking at her current state. (IDK if that's what you suppose to do. All I know is that it's dangerous if it's over 104 or 103._.) Y/N." Yelled as he was getting blocked from the security that he couldn't go any farther, but because of his stubbornness, he tackled them all and started to run towards us. He kept shouting profanities and shouting what seems to be the girls' name.
(What's your profanity? MeMeS AnYbOdY?).

Then came these two young men. They looked as if they were the same age. They were pulling the Blond so he wouldn't get any farther, but the blond resisted, so he kept fighting out of their grasp.

We hurried and finally made it to the ER and began to find out...the problem.
______________________________________________________

Second PeRsoNa? (sPAnIsH AnYbOdY??) I dont even know if thats how you say and if it isnt......leave me alone XD.