Chapter twenty six

Gaster ran over to the chairs and grabbed one chair once he got back he noticed one of the nurses hooking the queen up to a machine.

while the other came up to Gaster and grabbed the chair off of him and took it over to the queen they then rushed her towards one of the dr's room's.

.............................

Back at the hotel

Everyone was in their rooms by now some were exploring the place like her, Brook looked down towards the bar "I think i'll have a drink just one it won't hurt" Brook thought to herself, Mafia shook his head and walked beside Brook quietly.

Once they got to the bar Brook suddenly was on edge and her hairs were standing upright as well Brook looked around the place to find out that there was nothing to be on edge about, she then tried to calm herself down.

Mafia looked around himself and noticed two guys staring at him, Mafia looked away and sat down on the bar stool, "come sit dear it'll be alright" Mafia whispered to Brook, Brook nodded and sat down right beside Mafia.

Mafia peered over to see if the two men were still staring but to his surprise they were gone, Mafia then shrugged "oh well" he thought then turned to look at Brook to find the two men had come over to Brook's side.

"Hello beautiful how are you doing? It's alright don't be scared we won't hurt you, besides you're too pretty to get mixed up into fight's we can tell" the two boys said.

Brooks eyes turned fully red and she got up and just stared "what do you boys want? What are you trying to do?" Brook said Mafia decided to just order him and Brook drinks.

"What would you like sweetie?" Mafia said smugly the two men then looked over to Mafia again and walked over to him and looked him up and down, Mafia froze just waiting to spring on them.

The men smiled then and held in their laugh "oh cous what are we to do with you same old Mafia huh" the one man said, the other man sighed Mafia turned his head sideway, "huh what are you talking about?" Mafia asked.

The two men looked at each other "you don't remember?" they both asked as they looked back at Mafia, Mafia shook his head " I have no family well I do now" Mafia smiled at Brook.

The two men look back at Brook "she's with you? That's bull cause you could never get someone that beautiful sorry no offence to you miss" the one man said as he looked back and forth Brook stepped up into one of the men's faces.

"Listen here A HOLE I don't care who you are or what you're doing here leave me and my man alone I don't know why but since you looked at me sideways it has pissed me off you and the other guy pissed me off, tell me why is that?" Brook asked.

"What are your names anyways?" Mafia asked while grabbing Brooks arm Brook looked at Mafia and pulled her arm out of his grip, Mafia pulled back "what is it?" he asked.

"Our names are horror and abyss what's yours little lady" Abyss asked as he looked her up and down "I don't know why we piss her off cause really she must be trouble" Horror said.

"I'm Brook and I'm the one who's going to beat your asses if you don't leave right now" Brook told the two men, Horror and Abyss looked at each other then looked at Mafia "alright we'll leave for now but were not done with Mafia" Horror said.

Brook teleported behind Horror and kicked him across the room, Abyss backed away "holy shit weirdo" Abyss said, as he went towards Horror then she teleported in front of Abyss and slapped him across the face.

"I'm not weird or a weirdo and for your information i'm a princess!!" Brook said as she walked back to Mafia Abyss turns and stares at Brook and Mafia "what have you gotten into, cousin? Really I know you took up your parents job but this is worse" Abyss explained.

Mafia just shrugged and smiled "she'll be my wifu soon" Mafia said as Brook sat back down at her stool "i'll have some wine please" Brook said to the bartender who stood scared, "don't worry I'm not going to hurt you Sr." Brook said

Abyss ran after Horror "we'll get you that I swear" abyss yelled Brook looked Abysses way and she jumped where he was again and punched Abyss in the face, Abyss landed on the floor and stayed there till Brook left.

"I think I'll have a beer please" Mafia said to the bartender, the bartender nodded "you didn't have to do that you know right?" Mafia told Brook, "I really don't know why but they really do make me go mad and even if they didn't ask for it I feel kinda sorry for them" Brook said.

:Seconds later: They got their drinks "excuse me miss but if you wanted you can take thoughts up stairs to your room, or you can stay just thought i'd tell you as you two look knew here" the bartender told them with a small smile.

Mafia grinned "thank you but I think we'll stay for a bit if you don't mind" Mafia answers Brook stared at the wine "this looks good can't wait" Brook said, as she grabbed it and took a sip of her wine "mmm this teases good" Brook commented.

The bartender smiled "why thank you miss" he replied and grabbed a glass to wash out "Brook I think we should at least get you into a more better chair, like over there by the window don't you think?" Mafia asked a second later.

Brook sighed and nodded "your right again we should this is hurting my back I don't like sitting up straight like this with my condition right now" Brook replied, Mafia nodded "I knew you were in pain that's why you got up right? Not just cause of the two men but cause of your back" Mafia asked.

Brook nodded "right again" she replied as she got up and grabbed her wine "thank you sr for the drink might need one more after" Brook told the bartender and walked towards the chair that was by the window, Mafia bowed his head and grabbed his drink and headed over to the other chair that was across from Brooks.

"What a weird bunch" the bartender thought as he grabbed the towel to dry the cup. The bartender then walked away to help another person, Brook looked over to the bartender then back to Mafia "he was certainly nice wasn't he?" Brook asked.

"Yes dear he was. I'm glad too cause I didn't want any more trouble that we had, I mean I don't want to cause trouble everywhere we go I don't want to make a name for ourselves that way " Mafia told Brook. Brook sighed happily "this is way better thanks" she said.