-Intruder-

-You and Bubba were in the house while everyone else was out. An intruder decided to come in to just steal some stuff till they saw you.. BUBBA TO THE RESCUE!!- 

You were washing the dishes. Today was pretty busy,  Luda Mae and Hoyt were at the gas station trying to lure in some victims for dinner later on, Thomas Hewitt (your husband) was down in the basement working on his new mask, Uncle and Grandpa were outside of the barn sitting down talking about who knows what. 

You didn't mind though, all that was going through your mind right now was giving your big boy some love and affection after getting the dishes done. Suddenly you heard the back door open and close fast which made your head turn around. You knew that the family would always make sure tell everyone else it was them before entering the house but no one said anything at this moment, the door just swing open and closed fast without a voice being spoken which was a bit suspicious so you decided to turn off the water and go see who came in. You grabbed the nearest sharp object which was on the edge of the kitchen counter and placed it in your pocket before leaving..You slowly made your way to a room which was near the back door to check to see if anyone was in there or not. You were about to open the door (that was for the room) but then stopped when you heard stuff being slowly moved, and put into something in the other side. You were a bit worried yet not at the same time so you slowly turned the door open to find what appeared to be a guy dressed in black. He had a black leathered jacket, Baggy black pants, wearing black converse and a mask over his head, You didn't say anything you were just staring at the guy while he was looking into one of the dressers, trying to find stuff to put into his backpack when he turned back towards the door and saw you standing there, startled.

"U-um.. you might wanna put those back? You came into the wrong house and.. i don't wanna get you in trouble by my husband" 

The guy scoffed "Trouble? nah, i've beaten up several guys and i don't want your husband to be the next one on the ground." he smiled then took a step forward "Now move lady, i gotta get going." 

You stood your ground. "Not until you put those back. I'm warning you, you do not want to be in my husbands basement" He then pulled out a knife. "Get out of my way or else i make you by slicing through that pretty neck of yours" he threatened, you got worried then had enough "I warned you." You then inhaled "TH-" You then felt yourself onto the ground with the guy on top of you, you quickly remembered you had a sharp object in your pocket so quickly tried to grab it while the other hand was on the guys chest. "Get off me you piece of shit!" you yelled before swinging your sharp object towards the guys left shoulder, he let out a weep before getting off you

"Ahh you piece of shit! your gonna pay for that!" He pulled the object off his shoulder and threw it on the floor before tackling you down again. 

"THOMAS!!! THOMAS GET UP HERE!!" you were now terrified at this point "That's right, call the husband up here!" the man said. It was not for long till he saw someone standing right in front of them "Holy!! SH-" Thomas was furious on what he was seeing. His precious (Y/n)..his wife his one and only being attacked by some jackass. OOO HES MAD! Thomas rushed towards the guy, grabbing him by the neck and slamming him down the ground before pinning him down with his one foot on his back. "Aye! Get your foot off me!! I want this to be a fair fight!" He then stopped complaining when he heard some machine trying to be turned on. He looked and saw Thomas starting the chainsaw. "oh- OH NO! NO LET ME GO!! OH GOD! IM SORRY! HOLY SHIT!!" the man was now terrified. He began to squirm, trying to loosen up the weight Thomas was putting on him. 

"too late! i warned you and you didn't listen. Its time to become food for dinner tonight" The man then opened his eyes wide "Dinner!? WHAt!?" He then remembered the news "..THE HEWITTS.. OH NO!! PLEASE NO!!! SPARE ME PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!" he began screaking before the noise of the chainsaw took over. You didnt want to look so you turned your head away, seeing how the walls suddenly had drips of blood appearing per second. 

The guy was dead. He's now dinner. Thomas then placed his running chainsaw down then turn towards you while making babbling noises, worried if you were brutally hurt. "nono honey, im fine.. he just tackled me down that's all.." He sighed in relief, before pulling you into a big hug. Seconds later, Uncle and Grandpa came in the house worried "(y/n) what happened!? we heard screaming!!" "some douc bag came in, trying to take some items in our house." Thomas nodded rapidly after what you said. 

Later on everything went back to normal, Luna Mae and Hoyt came back with no victims but  you told them what happened. 

After dinner, you and Thomas were tired after eating that scum bag then went in the bedroom to sleep. "I love you Thomas" you whispered and he kissed you on the forehead. You and him cuddled before drifting off to sleep 

-961words! not bad! i'm so glad i got the first page done! ^^-