Chapter 1

Jeff (P.O.V)

I wake up in any other morning and stud up and sit on the edge of my bed rubbing my eyes and stand up.

I walk to my closest and pick up my usual clothes and a towel to go to the bathroom.

When I was walking in the Hole there see slender and offender talking I don't know what there were talking about.

So I just walk pass them until they notice me and slender said. " oh, good morning Jeff. "he said as he was still beside offender with a smirk on his face as always.

I just continue walking and yawned " good morning. "I said back to them and reached the bathroom and walk in and take my morning shower.

Slender (P.O.V)

Me and offender fighting for Jeff because he's trying to steal him from me but 'his only MINE.'  even if he doesn't know about it.

when I notice him walk pass us and I said to him " oh, good morning." to him.

he was continue walking to the bathroom and he yawned a "good morning ."back and went to the bathroom.

I always find it cute when he is so sleep at a times ,I quickly sigh and glared at offender and walk down stairs to the kitchen so I can proper meals for everyone.

Jeff(POV)

when I was done I dry myself with a towel and put on my clothes and walk back to my room so I can blow dry my hair.

so  I walking out of the bathroom and back to my room until I bump it to Ben and said to me." watch where your going cunt!." I growled.

I was so post to reply him back until slender walk to as and said." Ben we know your in bad mood but don't be rode to anyone." he was glaring at Ben and Ben quickly sighed and said a mumble 'sorry' to me and walk to his room.

I look at slender and said." thanks slender." I walk back to my room and before I did he told me 'dinner was ready' I just nodded and close my door and blow dry my long hair.

Ben(POV)

'I wasn't in a good mood because cherry haven't come back home yet because of her mission ghh!!.I miss her so much.' I said to my though as I lay down on my bed and just look at the ceiling.

"cherry  hope you come back home safe." said to nobody and sighed I just sleep and didn't care if I don't eat.

Jeff(POV)

I finished drying my hair and brush it to make it strait and I walk down to the kitchen and sit to my own chair next to e.j and Ben but his not here so I just ignore it and eat.

end of chapter 1