The Prince And The Peasant (Technoblade X Quackity)

"The Prince And The Peasant"

-
Technoblade x Quackity
...........................

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Are you.. Willing onto going on a date with me, Techno?" Quackity pouts cutely while doing the '👉👈' gesture playfully. Techno as usual never seemed to be fazed and stayed with the same expression of monotone. "Well I can kill you right here right now-" Techno chuckles pulling out his axe and starts to approach him "Oh—NO NO, TECHNO—HOMBRE—AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Quackity screamed as he started getting chased by Techno, desperately apologizing to him just to make Techno stop going after him who actually seems to enjoy seeing him suffer.

"Oh, Quackity~ where are you? Oh my god did I actually lost you???" Techno scoffs confused while looking around him, no ducks in sight. "You can run but you can't hide, Quackity! ~" Techno yells while Quackity just covers his mouth tightly with his hands, muffling his breath hitches and laughs of disbelief. "Oh holeh shet I actually got away!" Quackity cheered quietly taking in deep breaths and looking around if Techno is near. "Okay that was a bad idea to give him a joke about that, okay okay let's get going he is gone-"

——

"OH HELLO, QUACKITY! I FOUND YAAA!" Techno growls (he do has a graspy voice ya know) and held his axe with a tight grip slowly approaching Quackity who yelped.

——

"Wait wait wait wait- Techno! Techno! Let's talk about this, man?" Quackity nervously laughs as his back hit the solid wall of cobblestone behind him, unable to run since Techno could've got him either way.
"Technoooo, Techno please naw pleaseeee!" Quackity lifts two hands up while slowly attempts to slide off. Techno immediately tugs on Quackity's turtle neck and slid him back infront of him, contacting foreheads with the younger tightening the grip of the turtle neck still.

The contact made Quackity shiver as they stared at each other in dead silence. They could literally feel each other's breath and the difference of their breathing rates for having very close contact. Quackity, with some bit of fear remaining stood shook frozen while his face slowly burned hot red, giving off few blinks. Techno didn't loosen the cold gaze amd smiles. Breathing onto Quackity's face making the smaller blush more.

——

"Techno? Buddy, this doesn't bother you?..." Quackity mumbles, baffled. He didn't notice the pigman touched nose with his. Making him hitch a breath again from closer the touch.

——

"Maybe?~" The voice seducingly (not too much don't get hornknee yet XD)
croons as Technoblade gently dives Quackity into a french kiss. You can hear the Quackity yelp and muffles a slur as they did that. Techno cupping Quackity's cheeks while the shocked little one grabs against the stronger's never budging wrists. Resulting Techno to pull Quackity closer and deepening it. Quackity soon tugs and shoves Techno implying he can't breathe, which Techno does so with the mexican quickly panting for air. Eyes still wide, flushed and shaken.

——

"W-wh... Huh?..."

The mexican stutters. Techno hums in delight.

"Got you, Quackity." Techno crooned in his ear.

"....What the fuck was that?...." Quackity utters

"You want more?" Techno jokes with no change of voice at all... But you can tell from the smirk he is triumphant.

"...Fuck you!-"

"-No I fuck you, Quacki-"

"TECHNOBLADE!" Quackity lashes out hitting Techno weakly repeatedly completely stunned leaving the other laughing.

"Oh I will on the next meeting~" Techno grins

"I was joking! I didn't even think you've take it seriously! Well not in the way I've expected you to take!"

Quackity who was suppossed to piss Techno...Pissed himself instead...Techno do always find ways huh?

"Oh, Quackity be quiet..."

"And why would I?"

——

Techno huffs and dived into Quackity's neck tugging down the turtle neck. Instantly and quickly marking Quackity with small nibbles. Quackity yelped again and tried to push him away from pinning him from the wall, but the man just really was as sturdy. Quackity accidentally lets out a lewd moan before halting himself and muffling it with a slap of his own hand. Techno humming, vibrating the sensitive skin of the mexican. Slowly retracting from his neck cold from saliva and a small hickey marking it.

——

"You... Fucker!..."

——

Quackity curses while trembling. Two hands covering his mouth and half of his very very flushed face. Technoblade chuckles mouth closed. Crossing his arms as if like he won another battle. A different battle in this case.

"I thought you like that?"

"OH DON'T USE YOUR REVERSEREVERSEREVERSEREVERSE PSYCHOLOGY ON ME, TECHNO I SWEAR TO GOD-"

"But you liked it???? I don't see the point here you peasant...."

"You're not my prince...."

"You're obviously turned on, Quackity. Maybe I would consider the offer so come over to Pogtopia. We will discuss it there~"

Technoblade leaves. Quackity remained still, brain cells trying to load what happened. He tried touching the area where Techno abused biting on and it stung.

"Oww... Jesus... This guy... So hot like Schlatt dude~" Quackity smirks at his thoughts before fainting from too much dose of overwhelming butterflies in his stomach.

——————————

859 words

Date made/published: 2/14/2021

💐💞HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!💞💐

——————————