Stuck (Part 2)

The ground was shaking the steel rocks were rumbling, and everyone had a look of panic on their faces.

Branch finally snapped out of it and clenched Poppy's hand and started to run towards the entrance of the ride to escape but then a big steel rock fell in front of them. Trolls were already getting as far away from the entrance of the ride as possible.

Branch was pretty scared until he heard cracking above them and saw a big piece of steel falling over them.

Branch: Poppy look out!

He pushed Poppy away from the steel landing on top of her in the process his hands pressed up against her chest.

They noticed the rumbling sound has stopped Branch looked around frantically to see if any other danger was still around, he then got off of her and looked in the direction of the entrance.

Only to find out it was blocked with rocks

Branch: What the?!

He ran over to the entrance and started to try and push the rocks he was pushing as hard as he could and yet it wouldn't even budge, he then began to kick and punch the steel rocks but nothing worked. Poppy sat on the ground with shock written all over her face, she's never seen Branch so determined before but other than that he looked angry...

She didn't want to sit here and just watch him as he struggles...so she ran up to him and began to pull him away from the steel rocks before he hurts himself.

Poppy: Branch STOP those are made from steel you're not gonna be able to break them!!

Branch: Poppy let go of me!

Poppy: NO PLEASE I don't want you to get hurt!

Branch: AAAAHHHHHH

He finally got out of the princess's grasp and looked at her dead in the eye with an angry expression.

Branch: WE WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!! SOMETIMES I JUST WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!

He shouted at her with all his might, he didn't think before he spoke he just knew that he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. He looked at her face to see her reaction...

And immediately regretted what he had done...

Her eyes were filled with tears they dripped down her cheeks her hands covered her mouth to prevent her from making too much noise thinking that will make him more outraged. The poor princess felt her heart shatter into a million pieces, she knew Branch didn't really like her but she never heard him say he hates her...

She was shaking a little in fear she was afraid that he might hit her until she couldn't take it anymore and began to cry in her hands.

Branch: Poppy I...

Poppy: P-please d-don't hurt m-me!

Branch: What!? N-no Poppy, I would never hit you...

Poppy: It looks like you w-will!

She ran to the corner to face away from him she felt so hurt at that moment. All she wanted to do was spend time with him and get to know him, she didn't mean for any of this to happen...

Branch felt awful for what he had said to her...everyone thought he hated her but in reality, there was no doubt that he didn't hate her but loved her...She was always trying to make him happy and was always there for him, she even liked to help him sometimes. He wished that she was his...but she deserves better. Remember what he said back there about never wanting to hit her? Well guess what