The End

As time passed, things slowly fell back into a peaceful rhythm as Patton resolved his emotions and was forgiven for his actions. Roman and Deceit as well as Remy and Virgil continued to be happy together. 

After all of the events that transpired, it seemed to make the family stronger and add Deceit into their family. While it may take a while to reconcile with the other dark sides, the bridge has been started. It takes effort and intent to fix relationships especially from over a long time. 

However, for now the sides are taking a break from intense emotional issues and adventures. Any other adventures of the future are part of another story as this story is ending. The sides will continue to help out Thomas and help and support each other.

"Hey, Roman, stop narrating our life in such a dramatic way." Deceit told him

"I can't help it, let me live a little." Roman complained.

"Oh, all right. Just try to keep it happy, I know since you reconciled with everyone, you've been thinking about your brother. It'll be ok." Deceit said while hugging Roman. 

"Yeah, well I want to wait a bit before I talk to my brother." Roman told him.

"I understand. Take your time." Deceit reassured.

"Thanks." Roman said. 

Roman would attempt to mend the relationship with his brother in the future however for now he was enjoying being with Deceit.

"And I'm enjoying being with you." Deceit replied.

Roman laughed and snuggled into Deceit.

And they lived happily ever after.

"Or at least we hope so." Deceit laughed.