Here We Go Again

She grabbed clothes only since she her other things were already at Bakugo's. She changed her clothes and wiped herself down quickly with a feminine cloth so she was clean. That battle today warranted a bath, but the cloth would do for now.

She grabbed some light pink baggy sweatpants and a black long sleeve. The sweatpants accentuated her hips and bottom while the top showed her hourglass figure.

No harm in looking a little cute while she's at the new love of her life's abode.

She brought an outfit for the next day, though she figured she wouldn't go anywhere. Socks and undergarments, of course, along with her drug store skin care and brush. She also brought her favorite Kirby plushie. She wasn't embarrassed to admit she had trouble sleeping without it and would bring it to her grave.

Mina and Momo once told her she looked like him a little bit, and she loved it even more since. She started shoving everything in her bag as she suddenly got a call from her dad.

She realized she hadn't called him or her mother since the incident yesterday, and now she was probably in the news today for the attack today, along with the two boys.

She answered the phone hesitantly and said a nervous hello.

"AHH! My baby was in the news today for kicking BUTT. You were like BAM! Then WHOOSH and then KAPOW! Then the villain was done once you got on her and uh...I mean, your mother wanted me to ask if you were alright?"

She laughed and beamed at the sudden praise, exhaling that she wasn't being scolded.

"I'm alright, dad. Thank you! It was definitely a solid fight and there was only one huge casualty."

"Yeah I saw! The explosion guy right? Is he all right? You told me his name before...uhhh Bokuno was it?"

Her breath hitched slightly at the way her dad was talking so nonchalantly about the boy she had such big feelings for. Even more since she was about to go over his house. She giggled though at the mispronunciation and shook her head.

"It's Bakugo dad, and yeah that was him. He's doing fine, he went to the hospital and he should be doing much better."

"Well thats good. He seemed somewhat protective of you in the footage. Do I need to come back and rough him up some more?"

She snorted and rolled her eyes.

"I think your dad-senses are just on high. Any boy within 5 feet of me doesn't always want me daddy."

"I beg to differ pumpkin, but have it your way. Anyway, I was just checking up on you. Your mother went out to the pool since she was a ball of nerves earlier. I'm gonna go join her and have some fun."

"Ew dad, whatever.", she said with an embarrassed laugh. "Have a good night. Be safe."

"Love you sweetie, bye bye."

She hung up the phone in even brighter spirits as she zipped up her small bag. She checked around her house to make sure everything was in order, then locked up.

She walked back up to the car to see Bakugo playing a game on his phone, and by his expression she honestly couldn't tell if he was winning or losing. She opened the door and popped back in shyly.

"That was fast.", Bakugo said putting his phone down.

"I mean not really. I said 5 minutes and I ended up taking 15."

"Don't most girls take an hour?", he questioned.

"I'm guess I'm not like most girls.", she joked scrunching her nose.