The jest of the book:

So this is a chapter book that I intend to publish. If I don't have a chapter title it is part of the previous chapter. I'm only adding this to let you all know why some are titled and other's are not.

Oh, and here is the characters!

Name: Lee Xiao Xing (李肖兴)

Age: 14

DOB: June 1, 2006

Nationality: Chinese

Power: Speed/flexability

Superhero name: Resilient

Xiao Xing is a Chinese name meaning Little Star. Xiao (肖)means little and Xing (兴) means Star. Xiao Xing Lives with her Mother and Father in Beijing China. Xiao Xing is Training to be a Chinese dancer. She is very perseverance and when she wants to achive something she doesn't try she gets it done. Fail is something Xiao Xing won't allow herself to do. She loves flowers, her favorite is a Cherry blossom. Xiao Xing is more of a girly person. She enjoys fans, dresses and many other things seen as girly. She dislikes people who are not polite and kind. She thinks all people deserve to be treated equally. Xiao Xing is scared of spiders and hights. She ignores her fears when she is needed how ever.

Name: Suzuki Kaito (鈴木怪盗)

Age: 9

DOB: Jan 9, 2011

Nationality: Japanese

Power: Elements

Superhero name: Twilight

Kaito moved from his home in Kansai Japan to Beijing China for his father's job. He has a strong love for nature and the world around him. His parents have him train under a master for martial arts due to his love of the art. Few people understand him making it hard for him to make friends. Most see him as "overly traditional" and "Childish".

Name: Kim Kung-Su (김종수)

Age: 16

DOB: July 5, 2004

Nationality: Korean

Power: Shifting

Hero Name: Transpose

Not much is known about Kung-Su. He is a hard working boy who has no crime record and very few jobs. Each he did well. Mr. Lee found Kung-Su trying to find a job berly getting by. He was despret for a job when he was offered the job he took it. Mr. Lee made sure Kung-Su had what he needed in return for his help on the project. He often keeps an eye on Kaito and Xiao Xing. He loves animals and is very kind to others.

Name: Lu Xiao Ryu (肖龙)

Age: 17

DOB: oct 5, 2003

Nationality: Chinese

Power: Gravity

Hero Name: Midnight

Xing Ryu was came with Kung-Su. He had been found by Kung-Su alone and weak. Kung-Su took him in despite him being all beat up and scary. He could have been hurt just going about his way- When he woke up Kung-Su asked him what happened. Xiao Ryu explained that he ran away from his family due to his father's bad drinking and hurting him. Xiao Ryu is gentle and has a love for music. He loves climbing and exploring. Xiao Ryu Is always building things that defy gravity- most don't go further than look cool before they explode.

Name: Dr

Name: Dr. Bui Nguyêt (Bùi nguyệt)

Age: 34

DOB: Nov 5, 1986

Nationality: Vietnamese

Power: molten rock/fire

Villain name: Magmatic

Dr. Bui moved from Hau Giang Vietnam to Biejing China like Kaito's family. He works for Xiao Xing's father Mr. Lee, alongside Kaito's father Mr. Suzuki. He often is in the lab working with other scientists on a project that is unknown to the two children. They only know Mr. Lee's project is very important to him. Dr. Bui does his best to get the project done but sometimes he gets angry at the constant failure to finish. He is very dedicated to the project but failure is heavy and cuts deep. He is not one for failing he feels as if it taints his report on what he's worked on. Dr. Bui wants to be known for his work and skill. He wants people to remember him.