A Christmas Special I forgot to finish up until now-

It was Christmas Eve, it was quiet as could be if you didn't count Mic's loud snores. It's been a few months since Mic and Aizawa first adopted the adorable cinnamon roll, Izuku. They've been preparing since the start of the month. They want Izuku to have the best Christmas ever since he didn't come from the best family. They decorated cookies earlier that day, and hung their stockings. Presents were under the tree, and everything was perfect.

Time skip to the morning, Mic and Aizawa woke up first. They tip toed into Izuku's hero themed room and quietly opened the door. "Hey little Listener!" Mic said trying to be quiet, but to all his effort, he failed. Izuku  nearly jumped out of his clothes at the loud noise. "Baka!" Aizawa said slapping Mic in the back of the head as Izuku giggled. "Owwww...."

"Anyway Problem Child, let's go downstairs. There's presents to be opened." Izuku smiled. "I have presents??" Aizawa nodded and Izuku put his hands out gesturing that he wanted to be picked up. They walked into the living room and Aizawa out him down as Mic pulled out his phone to film Izuku open his presents. Aizawa handed Izuku a medium sized present and gestured Izuku to open it. Izuku took it and began go open it slowly. When he finally opened it, he found an All Might doll that was attached to an All Might themed notebook. Izuku ran up to his dads and hugged their feet. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Izuku repeated over and over again. "Your welcome Little Listener! But you still have more presents to open!" "Oh." Izuku ran back to his spot and sat back down and opened more presents.

After Izuku opened his presents, he took out the ones made for Aizawa and Mic. "Daddy! Papa! Here!" Izuku handed the presents to them and they opened them. "Woah!" Izuku gave Mic a handmade microphone made out of paper, it actually looked like a microphone and he was impressed. Izuku gave Aizawa a handmade doll that was also made out of paper, it was colored green and black. "Thanks Little Listener!" Mic said happily, scooting forward more to hug Izuku. "Yeah, thanks." Aizawa said while doing the same thing as Mic. They all played with Izuku's need toys and Izuku thought it was the best Christmas ever.

-------

Haha, oops. I completely forgot I made this in my drafts and it wasn't finished so I finished it just now so left just say I finished it back in December-