Prologue

Enyo's POV
I'm finally getting out. I can't believe it.

Wait!!!!! Y'all must be confused so let me back track. As you all know I'm Enyo. And my excitement stems from the fact that I am finally getting out of  Haven Behavioral Hospital (actual mental institution in Phoenix if y'all were curious).
I'm sure your all thinking how did she end up there she seems so sane. And the reason why I was sent there is because my EX- stepmother Renee sent me there.

Let me break it down for you all.

So it's the end of summer. It's time for back to school shopping. And Renee allowed me to go shopping by myself. But I invited my boyfriend at the time Lorenzo Romano (I truly believe he was the love of my life which he is but back to the story). I had planned to go at around 11 PM. I know it's late but I function better than. So I'm walking around grabbing my stuff for school and when I go to leave. I noticed these men following me. And I go to meet Enzo at the restaurant I'm meeting him at. And the men try to jump me. And I screamed so loud The Enzo heard and came to help. He saw what they were doing and his wolf took over. The wolf got so angry that he killed a man and somebody who was around Srvn. He is going to jail.
If you know anything about werewolves. You know they have mates. And mates are not meant to be separated. I lost my mate for years because of that night.