Chapter 1

February 3rd 2010

I look up when Trevor brings the stupid doppelganger  Elena in. I nod and I go to the car because  I can't stand her at all and I take out my iPod and I put on Heart of gold by Neil Young and I take out A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway.  My phone vibrates and I see a text from Emilia       '   Elijah is coming to you so meet me at the apartment.'  I grab my bag and I run to the penthouse suite and I hug Emilia she is my godmother and made it possible for my parents to have me.   I go on my laptop and I go on my Wordpad and  I put on Old Man by Neil Young and I start on the second chapter of my book.  

I think about my long life and how my father is obsessed with doppelgangers and making my uncle's life difficult. My phone vibrates and I see a text from mom ' Elijah killed Trevor and you're father and uncle rescued Elena.'   I roll my eyes and I start to pack and I go into my 1967 chevy impala and I drive to Mystic Falls Virginia and I find myself a place to stay and I find my father's phone number and I text  ' GAME ON '.   

I put on skinny jeans and I put on Ramones band tee and I grab my leather jacket and I head to the grill and I order a chocolate  milkshake with a hamburger with no onions and I take out my phone and I see that I got a text from father.      ' Who is this?'         I smirk and I eat and pay and I run to the place I am staying at I  write to Klaus he is my good friend and I editor so he has a hobby.     

I talk with Emilia and we make a plan so klaus and Emilia get what they have wanted for milina.     I go on facebook and I see Elena has a picture up with her and Stefan     I comment meanly.      I see my best friend is online he is Emilia's nepthew his name is Sébastien and he has a son named Aleksander.