Monster Bunny 🔞

AUTHORS POV

Dripping the tease was this... Wang Yibo was not into watching porn that much, he could swear he had never seen this kind of TORTURE.

The strong musky smell from his leaking cock was doing something to Xiao zhan too. His dick was waiting for attention. As he didn't cum yet.

Xiao zhan hummed from satisfactory as he engulfed the whole length again pressing his own cock between Wang Yibo's feet. And Wang  Yibo doesn't need to be told twice.

He gripped the hot meat in his toes rubbing it gently to avoid nail scratches.

Xiao zhan bobbed his head up and down fast indicating that he liked it.  And it encouraged Wang Yibo to do more. He wanted to please his Gege too.

With Xiao zhan accompanying him by rubbing his dick on his toes, Wang Yibo moved his other foot up along his leg. As light as a feather.

Thisssssss....

"Good,baby." He remarked happily and the lollipop inside his mouth reacted happily too...

"You like to be praised. Baby." Without taking it out fully, Xiao zhan asked Wang Yibo teasing his slit with his tongue.

Wang Yibo shook his head not but his eyes were telling him otherwise.

(Bo is short for Yibo)

"Ohhh. But your baby bo (dick) loves it. So you are a bad baby and this baby bo here is as he listens to his Gege. Right baby bo~" Xiao zhan said with as he pecked in Wang Yibo's little Bo.

'Oh my gosh...What an evil bunny you are!!Arghh!! So good ~' Wang Yibo thought

Wang Yibo's eyes rolled back into his skull skull as he was gripping Xiao Zhan's shoulder tightly.

"Geeeee. How... W.. would ~ My-AAAHHH~~ Dick r..reply yoouu.. nhgn... You are talkkinggggg..too ittt... nhgn... Likeee...itt will....Mmmmmmmhmmmm reaplyyy... Nhgn... Youu ..." He was withering on the bed. Shaking uncontrollably.

"He doesn't need to speak to tell me. Look it's answering me already." Xiao zhan smirk as he licked it as the cock twitched again.

He fasten his pace of sucking him hard as Wang Yibo couldn't hold it back.

"Geeee.. Pull out... I'm going to cum~" Wang Yibo managed to speak. To pull him back not to swallow all.

But instead he found his cock even more tightly sucked and he cut hard in his mouth.

This time he was alone,as Xiao zhan followed his suit cumming  hard in his feet.

*******
Wang Yibo was shaking under the impact of two high organisms in short time. Yet the fire in him didn't subsided.

"Bodi~" Xiao zhan called him in an utterly serious tone and Wang Yibo snapped his eyes opened.

"You know color language?" Xiao zhan asked and he shook confusingly.

"When I ask you. You have to tell me exact.

GREEN- Says you are perfectly fine
YELLOW- Says you are okay but getting uncomfortable and I will pause until you asked me to. And
RED- Says it and I will stop everything there and then.

And I need you to tell me a safe word.

Xiao zhan asked and Wang Yibo was looking at him.

"Safe word to say when I get overboard. If I am hurting you so much. Or if you the things are getting out of control. So choose." Xiao zhan explained and this time Wang Yibo was serious too.