Prologue

Camila decided to walked in the park with her mom.

"Mami can I go swing?" A 3 years old Camila asked her mom pointing to the swing a few feet away from where they were standing.

"Sure mija, be careful." Sinu said.

Camila immediately run to the swing and started pushing herself to go higher. Camila could not stop giggling.

"Wiieeee!" Camila said every time she gets higher.

Suddenly, Camila fell off the swing. Camila started crying.

After a few minutes, she felt small hands pulling her up.

"Why are you crying?" A raspy voice asked.

Camila looked up and saw the most beautiful green eyes she have ever seen.

"I-I... fell... o-of... t-the... swing." Camila said between sobs.

"Where does it hurt?" Asked the other little girl.

Camila looked down and saw a boo boo on her left knee. The other little girl followed Camila's eyes and saw a boo boo on Camila's knee.

"Where's your mami?" The little girl asked.

Camila looked around.

"O-over there." Camila said pointing to the bench near the fountain.

"Let's go to her, so she can take care of your boo boo." The little girl said holding Camila's hand.

Camila suddenly felt relax and comfort when the little girl hold her hand.

The little girl felt Camila flinch.

"My boo boo hurts." Camila said about to cry.

"Aww don't cry..." The little girl said wiping away the tear that fell from Camila's eye.

"How about you hop on my back so we can go to your mami?" The little girl suggested.

Camila nodded.

Camila carefully hopped on the back of the little girl and they both went to Camila's mom.

When Camila's mom saw Camila on the back of the little girl, she stand up and walked up to them.

"What happened mija?" Camila's mom asked getting her daughter from the little girl.

"I fell off the swing and got a boo boo" Camila said pointing on her knee.

"I help her out when I saw her fell." The other little girl said.

"Gracias mija!" Camila's mom said to the little girl before comforting Camila.

"De nada." The little girl said smiling.

"You speak Spanish?" Camila's mom asked while comforting her daughter in her arms.

"Just a little" The little girl said.

"Baby! We're going home" The little girl heard her mom yell.

"My mama is calling for me, byeee..." The little girl said before running to her mom's way.

"Let's get you home mija and take care of your boo boo" Camila's mom said carrying her daughter to their car and went home.