six.

"Are you free Sunday?"
He asked me.
The Choi Soobin, asked if I was free??

Should I really accept his date? I mean, why would we want to go out with me?
"I'm... kind of busy, you know with schoolwork!"

He sighed.
"It's fine, I was just wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with Migyung and I. It'd be great if you could," He smiled while scratching his neck.

My hopes dropped.
I thought he'd wanted to go out with me and only me... not with Migyung.
So I decided to just go off on him.
"You really think I'd want to third wheel you two? Aish, we're not even friends! Just... stay away from me".
I threw the sprite at him and ran out of the store.
Like a coward.

The next day was a Saturday. It was pouring rain, and really dark out.
"What a terrible morning..." I thought to myself, burying my head into my pillow.
I had a million texts from Beomgyu and Migyung, but I didn't bother to read them. Maybe I should move on from them, be a lone wolf. Or maybe ditch them and find new friends.
"Agh, all this thinking is driving me nuts!"
I decided to go on Twitter and stalk Soobin's account like the obsessed lover I am.

 "Agh, all this thinking is driving me nuts!"I decided to go on Twitter and stalk Soobin's account like the obsessed lover I am

"Pfft, 'hope you have a wonderful day' my ass,"
I said to myself.
Then I saw Migyung's comment under the post.

Mignnie: "Such a cutie!!" I read.
Are you kidding me? Are they already together??
Calm down y/n, Soobin hasn't even seen nor liked the comment so it should be fine.
I scream at my pillow. What is this feeling?
"I'll go take a walk," I told myself and got up to get dressed.

As I was walking the empty streets of Seoul, I wondered to myself. What would it even feel like to be with Soobin? He's so polite, kind, cute and even smart. I don't even think I'm as amazing as he is.
I stopped walking and looked down to my feet.
Is that why he choose to take out Migyung to the movies? Am I not good enough?
Tears feel down my cheeks, I felt pathetic for feeling this way about a simple boy. But I just can't seem to get over him, it's unbelievable.
Suddenly, I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I look up to see him.

"B-Beomgyu?" I stutter, trying to wipe away my tears.

"Y/n..." He looks to the side, avoiding eye contact.
"You like him, don't you?"

"What? N-no! Never in my life will I-"

"I know you do and it's okay".

I look up to him, "Really? Is it really okay? He doesn't even like me Gyu! He's in love with Migyung! Seriously, I'm trying to get over these idiotic feelings and you're  just going to tell me that it's OKAY?" I yell at him,punching his chest over and over again.
"I know because I understand how it feels to love someone y/n..."
He looked me directly in the eyes.
I just sobbed in his arms.

A couple minutes passed and Beomgyu took me home. I was about to walk into my house when he said,
"Make sure to talk with Soobin, okay?"
I gave him a thumbs up.
"Promise?" He asked.
"Promise".