part 1

Sunrays enters through the window waking up the sleeping beauty. She opens her eyes smilingly and was about to get up when a cute little princess comes there with a cute puppy.

Girl : Good morning ri.

Gouri : Good morning shivika.What happened you got up early today?

Shivika : Haa maa said today someone special is arriving.

Gouri : Acha and who is that special person.

Shivika shrugs her shoulder and runs away when Anika calls her.

Gouri(in mind) : koyi nayi tutor hoga.

Gouri takes a quick shower and goes down. She finds hustle bustle everywhere.Jhanvi maa is preparing Pooja room and getting the harathi thaal ready while pinky and Anika are putting great efforts in cooking breakfast.

Gouri (to herself) : what's happening here? Seems like really some special person is arriving. But who is that? Am I familiar with that person?

Rudy(from behind): You very well know him.

Gouri(turning) : Really?Then why am I not informed and what? 'him!', a man?

Rudy: ohh yeah you would have known that yesterday afternoon itself like us but sadly you were in your college at that time.

Gouri : what's so big deal? Someone could have informed me when I returned at night.

Rudy(smirking) : Mom asked me to tell you but I wanted to hold your surprise until this morning.

Gouri(rolling her eyes) : And in my view the morning you referred has arrived, can you disclose the surprise atleast now?

Rudy : Sure, but not so easily. You should find it yourself by my hints.

Gouri : This is too much, now I don't want to know anything.

Rudy : Is it? ok then.(he acts like going from there slowly counting)tick tick 1 tick tick 2 tick tick thr....)

Gouri : ok fine!You very well know my curiosity for such things and wantedly pulling my legs. Now give me the hint.

Rudy : That's like my didi. So you are curious to know right.Then listen to me carefully it is simple, that specialone is someone who stays beside you but ignores you,to whom you never gets tire of giving names.

Gouri (recollecting what he said): who stays beside me? Everyone are beside me but none ignores me,and me never getting tire of giving names.....Is it ??? Omkara!!!No way. But his room is beside mine and he ignores me and I give him a lot of names.

Rudy : You are right didi.

Goury(wide eyes):what!! Is he..is he
coming(Rudy nods positively) I will kill you rudy.why haven't you said me earlier?

Rudy : I just wanted to irritate you.By the way his flight from London must have reached India by now.

Just then they here car screech.

Shivaay : Seems like he came.

Om comes and rings the bell Jhanvi opens it immediately.
She starts giving harathi while om rolls his eyes but stays calm. After that om enters the house takes elders blessings and reaches shivaay.

Shivaay : Until today I was thinking that I only had one sister and that is Gouri  but now you are added in that list.(All chuckles while om rolls his eyes)But you look handsome this way.

Rudy: bhaiyya is correct.O you look handsome.

Om: I missed you guys.

Shivru : We missed you too. They three shares hug.