Chapter 2

I'm sorry for my bad grammar and bad story writing skills. I'm writing this story to improve my skills so if anyone ends up reading this plz leave some advice or correct some of my mistakes! Thank chu~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes to see a very familiar surrounding.. I was in my room. 

"Richard! He is up!" my eyes followed the voice to see my mother running back into my room with my father. "Son! You had us worried! What are you thinking running away at the middle of night?!" He scolded at me. "Yea! You could've gotten hurt" I didn't really care I was busy in my thoughts thinking about the women I saw last night. "Who was she..? And why did she have wings?" I thought to myself still ignoring my parents.

"Adan you should- Honey, you okay..?" My mother said when she saw me zoned out. "Mother, Where did you guys find me?" I asked getting off of my bed. "o-oh we found you asleep in the garden" I looked at her in shock as I remembered "Wait... I'm sure I was in a forest..." I said making my parents look at me concerned. "And there was a..  Woman.." I continued diving deeper into my memory which were slowly fading away. "Let me go call the doctor.." my father said going out of my room to call the doctor. When my father left my mother asked me again. "Honey, are you sure you're okay...? Does your head hurt or anything?" "mother, I am totally fine-"

Before I got to finish my father cam into the room with the doctor right behind him. "Alright Young master Aden, can you sit up for me so I can do the a thorough checkup?" the doctor asked taking his equipment out of his doctors bag. "s-sure" I sighed as I realized that no-one is going to believe me..

*AFTER THE CHECKUP*

8:41 PM

The doctor has already finished with the checkup and has left the room with my parents. And I have finished taking a shower and have gotten ready to sleep. "Hmm... so they put security outside my window?"  I looked out my window. "If you can hear me... I will find you one day"

 ***

Hello nonexistent ghosts that are reading this~ how you doin'? I am fine thank you. umm....  I am such a bad writer... BYE! 👋