WRITER'S NOTE

INTRODUCTION
Hello everyone. You're all welcomed to my third book on wattpad . I'm really excited writing something different from my other books . I hope it goes well and you all love it .TAINTED JEWEL is practically a work of fiction . My purpose for writing this book is to pass a message across parents who cage their children from the outside world . You should Allow your children to discover their real self's. A lot about this is happening in the real world and so many children are falling victims of the story you're about to read . TIf you're a parent reading this , I hope you learn something from my work of art . Same goes to everyone reading this , we all are going to be parents someday , INSH ALLAH!. So I Hope it serve as a lesson .

BLURB .
On a part of trying to be free from the cage of her overprotective parents and coming out of her carapace in general . A caged fragile bird with dreams of living in the wild and brimming is finally set free as she quest to live the life she always desired .
DALILA ABUBAKAR USMAN , finds herself falling into the hands of notorious peer pressure , falling deeper with life challenging experience. She meets new people and has to learn how to deal with new emotions and new feelings . Lost between multiple yet unlimited choices.
With the wrong crowd cheering Dalila on , Will she overcome the temptationsy and remember the jewel she's determined to be in the eyes of her parents or will her life keep on resolving in circles of endless passion and peer pressure?.

DEDICATION
I dedicate this book "TAINTED JEWEL" to my high school classmates , who helped me discover my real self . Without you all I wouldn't have started writing my first book "NASRIN" . I also dedicate this book to each and every "NASRIN" fan out there , you guys did a lot for me . I never saw myself as a writer but with your reads , votes and comments on my first book . I kept pushing harder . You all didn't give up on me . I really appreciate everyone reading my books . I LOVE YOU ALL .

NOTE
This book is entirely a work of fiction . Everything you read in this book isn't real but only my choice of words and thinking . And I won't by any chance , accept anyone plagiarizing my book . Any scene or chapter found in common or same with another persons book , is totally a coincidence.
Lastly : This book is a Nigerian book , therefore it can't be possessed as an Islam book . And it possesses mature contents . Readers under the age of thirteen are restricted to read this book .
Thank you .

Walida_md
Copyright © 2021.
All rights reserved.