Chapter Two (Part one): Bowties are cool

Alrighty, So... This chapter is going to be in two parts because my computer crashed last night and I didn't get to save the other half of this chapter.... I feel HORRIBLE now.. Mostly because I worked really hard on this chapter and then most of it goes *poof*. -.-" So, Anywho. I'll start working on re-writting the second half of this right now. Enjoy! Comment/Vote (pwease? I will gives chu a TARDIS or a Bowtie.)

~ Tori

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two: Bowties are cool l>o<l

"I am the Doctor, Allison..." The Time Lord have Alli a small yet sad smile.

"It's me... Don't you recognize me, Little Pond?" The thing that scared her the most was, She do recognize him.. How in the world had she forgotten him of all people? Her Bowtie wearing, Two hearted, Odd, completely mad man in a blue box?

A single year slipped down Alli's cheek as all of the memories came flooding back to her. "Doctor.." She whispered quietly, as if saying it would make it real in her mind. "Oh Pond, Don't cry. Crying is rubbish, remember?" The Doctor wiped away the girls tears with a gently wipe of his thumb. "I missed you, Allison." The mad man held his arms out for a hug and she gladly wrapped her arms around him, "I-it really is you.."

The Doctor wrapped his arms tightly around the girl's shoulders before pulling away and flashing his signature Cheeky smile. "Great, Now that we understand that I'm me and you're you. Let's get down to business." He let himself into the house and started making tea.

"Well, This is only the first part of your Birthday present. The second half depends on your parents." The Time Lord pulled a small box out of his pocket and handed it to Allison.

Alli examined the box carefully, her fingers tracing over the circle-ish symbols that covered the top. "What does it say?"

"It's the Gallifreyan translation for 'Little Pond'." The Doctor stated matter-of-factly and set a cup of tea infront of Allison, "Well go on. Open it! Wait. Not yet." He ran over to the windows and closed the curtains and turned off all of the lights. "Alright, now you can open it."

Alli gave him a strange look but didn't question his madness. Her fingers trailed over the symbols one last time before taking the top off the box. The room illuminated with what looked like a million stars. "Do you like it?" The Doctor asked hopefully.

"Like it? I love it!" All of her life, The stars always fascinated the young ginger. "This is amazing! How in the world did you do this? Wait, No. Don't tell me."

"Why not?"

"Because then it'll take the whole magic concept out of it." Alli smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Magic my a-"

"Language!" Alli exclaimed and giggled to herself.

"Alli! We're home!" Amy called out as she and Rory walked through the front door.