Chapter two

A/N The cat at the top is what Toby looks like.

-----

I arrived at my first period, schedule in hand.
1-basketball- Mr. Kümmel
2-science- Mr. Daigle
3-drama-Mr. Mitch
4-Math- mr. Zimmerman
Lunch
5-English- Miss. moon
6- Free period.

This was going to be so boring. I walked in and sat in the very back. Toby got down and laid down on the desk. Students filled in. Toby and I got strange looks from a lot of people.

Basket ball was one of my favorite classes I took it every year. Im not to bad at basket ball. I could school every one of the boys and girls in here. The bell rung and the class got silent. Mr. Kümmel walked in. He was a big buff black dude.

"Hello, my name is Mr. kümmel I will be you basketball teacher. Seniors will not be required to dress out, every one else will. Seniors will have to participate in anything we do." He said as I zoned out. I already knew what he had to say.

Second period was much the same. Mr. Daigle was a smaller guy. He looked like a mini body builder. Third period was the same. Mr. Mitch seamed like a pretty cool guy. He was black but kinda skimpy looking. He dressed nice tho. Third period was Mr.Zimmerman. He was a buff smaller dude. He spit a lot when he talked. He was also the base ball teacher for the school.

The bell rang signaling us for lunch. Toby got on to my shoulder and we headed to my bike to go off for lunch. I turned a blind corner in the hall way and smacked into some one. Papers went every where. I reached out with super human speed and griped the woman's waist pulling her to me so she didn't fall.

As soon as our skin touched my tiger screamed mate. This woman was my mate. MY MATE. A woman FROM earth was MY mate. What are the odds.

Once I was stable I pulled back a little bit to see if she was ok. I was met with a pair of stunning eyes. They were a magnificent mix of blue, green, and grey. They looked like a galaxy hidden way beyond the milkyway. They were behind thick nerd glasses. Me being about 5'8 she was a bit shorter than me, standing at about 5'6

"Are you ok?" I asked seeing no one in the halls except for us. She didn't answer. I brushed a piece of her long blond hair behind her ear. I pushed her glasses back on to the bridge of her nose.

"Are you ok? Can you hear me? Do I need to take you to the clinic?" I asked bringing my hands to rest at her hips to steady her.

"Yea yea. I just didn't see you coming." She said as a light blush became visible in her face.

"It was completely my fault." I said picking up her papers. They looked like a bunch of tests and handed them back to her.

"My name is Charlotte but please call me Zen." I said sticking my hand out.

"My name is Abigail but please call me Miss. Moon." She said meeting my hand. I looked at her in shock.

"Your Miss. Moon?" I asked not believing she's my teacher. My teacher is my mate. Oh geeze.

"Yes." She said hesitantly.

"Like the teacher Miss. Moon?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes do you have a problem with that?" She asked skeptically.

"No it's just you look to hot to be a teacher." I said being honest. A blush came across her face. Toby came and jumped on to my shoulder. Miss. Moon jumped back in surprise.

"Ah yes, Miss. Moon this is Tobester Alexander Carter. He goes by Toby. He is my other half." I said as Toby slightly bowed his head. "I got to go for lunch or Mikala will get mad at me for leaving her stranded. See ya later Miss. Moon." I said waving a slight good by.

"You like her." Toby said as we got out of hearing distance.

"She's my mate. How can I not." I said pushing the entrance doors open to the parking lot.

"Where heave you been?!" Mikala asked as we came close to her truck.

"Zen found her mate!" Toby screamed before I could answer.

"What? Who is she? What does she look like?" Mikala asked all anger gone.

"Miss. Moon." is all I said before hopping on my bike. Toby got in the saddle bag.

"Zen!" Mikala said hopping into her truck.

I started my bike hearing haven purr. I looked at the school entrance to see Miss. Moon looking at me. I have her a lopsided wave and pealed out of the parking lot with Mikala right behind me.

We drove to my favorite dinner in town. They had the best chicken strips in the world. Also there home aid fish dip was amazing.

I ordered fish dip, a six piece chicken finger dinner and a large salad. Mikala ordered a bowl of there spicy gumbo soup.

"So is Miss. Moon really your mate like foreal foreal?" Mikala asked as Toby layed down in the booth seat next to me.

"Yes Kay I believe she is, but she is my teacher." I said thinking about how weird it would be if we dated.

"So. If she is your mate y'all are destined to be together. Y'all are like Romeo and Juliet. Except y'all aren't gonna like die and shit." Mikala said stuffing her face with a large noodle from her gumbo.

I placed the fish dip on the booth seat next to Toby who right away started to dig in. I took a bite of my chicken and dipped it into some barbecue sauce.

"Yea kinda. She's also my fifth period." Mikala stopped eating with a mouth full of soup in her mouth." I also ran smack dab into her in the hallway and basically groped her." This make Mikala spew her soup all over her self and the table.

After her incident Mikala left and I paid the tab and left for school also. This was gonna be an interesting period.