"And a glass of Whiskey."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You should stop teasing him, Noelle." Kahono giggled.

Mimosa added, "Who are you talking about?"

Noelle didn't hear her as she was focused to something else.

Under her coat, she wore a rather skimpy dress. The hem of the dress kept riding up whenever she moved her legs. It was a one piece she eyed yesterday which she only bought today because she left her wallet at the car. 

The other girls had still wore their jackets on top of their outfits. They all planned to take it off only when they hit the dance floor.

"Hmm. Aren't any guys to your liking, ladies?" Noelle reapplied her lip gloss. 

Kahono laughed, "No fun for me, girlie. I'm still not over the last time the guy dropped me off after our one-night-stand to my father's door."

"I still wonder if he is your fan or something."

Noelle laughed, "Your dad got so mad that he threw a handful of cash to the dude and slammed the door at his face. I wish I got a dad."

"Damn. That went from hundred to zero real quick." 

They stopped laughing.

"How about you, Mimosa? Any eye-candy?"

Mimosa took off her jacket and threw it on the chair, "We'll see about that later. It's about time we hit the dance floor!"

She took off, causing the other two to take off their jackets in a hurry.

"And he stole my girlfriend from me. Again." Langris drank grumpily with Yuno pitifully patting him in the back.

"Well, it's not his fault for having overwhelming charm over the ladies." Klaus spoke as it was a fact.

"I miss Sister Lily. I keep getting rejected by her. Should I move on?"

Taking note of the depressing atmosphere, he finished his last sip of whiskey and sighed. The whole night, his eyes just traveled back to her. 

Everytime his eyes trained on her, her hands slid down from her waist to her hips as if to show him how curvy she was and her legs moved, making her dress ride up her thighs.

It was infuriating how she mocked him and kept teasing him and had no sign of ever approaching him. 

He was so into her. Twenty years of his life and no one has ever made him feel like the way he did tonight. Everytime she caught him staring, his heart beated faster and his cheeks went redder than the previous time. 

Isn't it like doing drugs? It leaves me hanging for more and makes me frustrated when I can't have it. It leaves my body to its high and has my heart beat faster. Huh? Isn't this like love?