Brother Savior.

Savior

A fourteen-year-old boy and his grandpa, walking in the forest getting ready to hunt.

"Grandpa, can you hear that?" He asks as he heard a little voice cooing into the dark night.

"I think there is an animal, let's go see grandpa." He says as he grabs onto his grandpa's hand taking him as he tracks the small voice.

His mind repeating 'I need to know, where that voice coming from.'

He kept walking, hearing the cooing voice getting lower and lower along with the twigs cracking below their feet.

His faith was broken he knew that they were moving away from the voice.

But he followed his guts, still heading in the same direction.

Deep in the forest and they keep walking along the path.

And the cooing is low but close, somewhere nearby, 'I was right' he thinks as his grandpa follows his now running grandson.

He stands above a little cliff as he jumps down looking into a little pit covered with weeds.

His heart racing faster his palms sweaty in anticipation and fear.

He slowly parts the weeds away and he is looking straight into the half-closed blue eyes of a baby, shivering and wet due to the rain and weeds.

He takes her in his hands, she was completely wet soaking in the cold night.

A horrible faith, for a baby.

"Grandpa!! there's a baby here." his grandpa looks at the baby astonished.

"We must call for help." He says as he covered the baby with his jacket handing it to the teen boy.

He had a connection with that baby, instantly. A bond between a little sister and a big brother.

He keeps her warms till the cops and ambulance arrives.

The baby was treated with care and was back to normal.

But now she had to go,  she was to be adopted by a family and taken good care of.

His heart broke, how could a little baby mean so much to him.

He had a connection that he could never forget and he knew he will meet her again, he had high hopes.

He kept trying to find her, but he never could, he wanted to see how she was now.

He wanted to know that she was safe.

He wanted to meet the sister he never had.

and he still has hopes,  even when his hair turned grey.

His hands unsteady.

His friend called him, saying "Save her number and her name."

And he did, then he asked, "who is this person?"

"The little baby girl, that you saved." His friend said.

His eyes tearing up as he immediately goes to visit the baby he had saved, now as a grown woman.

She also has been wanting to meet her soul brother, her savior.

They meet again.

**********************************************************************************************

Fact: 140 million children are classified as orphans, 15.1 million have lost both parents... For example, UNICEF's 'orphan' statistic might be interpreted to mean that globally there are 140 million children in need of a new family, shelter, or care.

child abandonment is the practice of relinquishing interests and claims over one's offspring in an illegal way with the intent of never resuming or reasserting guardianship. The phrase is typically used to describe the physical abandonment of a child, but it can also include severe cases of neglect and emotional abandonment, such as when parents fail to provide financial and emotional support for children over an extended period of time. An abandoned child is referred to as a foundlingBaby dumping refers to parents leaving a child younger than 12 months in a public or private place with the intent of terminating their care for the child. It is also known as rehoming when adoptive parents use illegal means, such as the internet, to find new homes for their children.

In most cases, child abandonment is classified under a subsection of statutes and is punishable as a. Following conviction, one or both guardians forfeit their parental rights, terminating their relationship with the child. Some states allow for reinstatement of the parents' relationships with their abandoned children; however, it is unlikely the parents can regain custody.

Perpetrators can also be charged with reckless abandonment if victims die as a result of their actions or neglect

Quote:

"You must not lose faith in humanity

Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops

of the ocean are dirty. The ocean does

not become dirty."

 ~ Mahatma Gandhi  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I started this book for one cause, 

For all of us when we need to restore our faith.

And I needed that today.

Love you all Have a great day.

😊🤗 Your's Prathi.