Play the song ok? >~<

This maybe not my last word or it might be.. so, all I wanted to say is.. thank you, thank you for being my friend throughout all the years we've been together..

And, I really appreciate your company. You may not know about my childhood life but when I was a kid.. I always being left out and bullied.

Even the teacher doesn't like me, they only praise me when I got good grades. Throughout my childhood life, I always crying when I'm bullied and always showing my weak side at them. My old friends.. let's just say they don't even stand up for me.. all they do is just watch me suffered.

That's why when I went to middle school, I changed. I became a new person. I became more strong and didn't cry anymore. Only my shyness that gets in my way.

That's when I met you guys, the only friends that I can trust. You're always so kind to me and always stand up for me when I'm being teased by the boys.

I really appreciate for what you did to me. And, I like how crazy we are sometimes. It felt like.. I'm free from my sadness.. :)

I also want to thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. It really touched my heart. Because you guys are the first person whoever wished me. And I promise, I would do the same thing to you guys.

One more thing, I want to say, I already forgive your mistakes towards me. I don't really care that much because everybody makes mistake. And, if you ever talk behind my back, I don't mind at all. Because I know, deep inside those words, you never really mean it. I can't stay mad at you for so long.. bc I always have something to talk to you. Even the simple things.. :') You make me smiled everyday.

Also, even when you're cut off what I was going to say to you, I just let you talk about it. Because what I thought " maybe.. what you were saying is more interesting than what I was gonna say..".

See? No hard feelings at all.

Because it was true.

That you are my only true friend.

Thank you for lighten up my life..

( ● u ● )
                            Sincerely your friend,
                                     - Yasmeen