Chapter 16...

Previous chapter...
Taehyung pecked my forehead and released calming pheromones for me to calm down. He looked at me said "you okay now? Let's go" I nodded and he gently took my hand and we both went downstairs to see the table all cleared up and everyone was sitting on the couch now rather than on the dining chairs.

3rd person POV...
As soon as jungkook sensed jimin's presence he immediately jumped up to his feet and raked his eyes all over jimin for any signs of injury, don't blame him or anything it's just that when you have an unmarked mate the alpha tends to become extra possessive when someone comes near his omega and that includes his or her family too. Jimin felt two eyes burning holes through his body to see jungkook staring at him and passed him a smile that said *look I am fine*. JUNGKOOK's father cleared his throat diverting all the attention towards him and said "uhmm....so since everything is now settled I hope for all of you to get ready by tomorrow to leave." Everyone nods except for jimin and jungkook. As Mr. Jeon strolls towards his room he suddenly stops and says "Also jimin...mind having a little conversation with me?" Mr. Jeon passes jimin a smile and goes towards his room. As Mr. Jeon leaves jimin turns towards jungkook and says "Did I do s-something wrong kookie" jungkook chuckles slightly and says " no little one you didn't. He just ..idk maybe needs to discuss something with you. Don't worry okay" jimin nods and hugs jungkook surprising himself and jungkook too but both were too spent to separate themselves from each other since physical contact with each other did calm them down alot. JUNGKOOK puts his chin over jimin's head and whispers "do you want me to drop you off at his door" jimin nods his head and looks up at jungkook with his lovely eyes and whispers "please" melting JUNGKOOK's heart at the spot who with a whipped look over his face nods. Jungkook took jimin's hand in his and led him towards his father's room. As soon as they reached infront of the door jungkook squeezed jimin's hand lightly and gave him the warmest smile he could muster which looked like that it succeeded since jimin gave him a very pretty smile in return again making him awestruck at the omega's beauty.

A/n....
I don't celebrate Christmas but to all of my readers nd friends that do ....
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!
Hope u had a nice nd warm time with ur families and friends.