five.

Today suppose to be her rest day but she let it go by accepting the photoshoot. The photoshoot which completely changed her.

She throws herself on her bed and hug her grey pillow. She turn around, facing at the mirror on the ceiling. She requested that kind of ceiling by the way. She stares at herself on the mirror.

Then slowly, her brain decided to flash back when she was at the studio doing the photoshoot. Her lips turning into a smile when he comes into her mind.

He looks better than the last time I saw him. Of course he is, I only saw his back. Tsk Dee.

She shakes her head. True, that was not the first time she meet him. It was second.

The first time when she was in Liam's company for some emergency problem. She stay there not that long and leave. But before she left, she met him.

Since that day, she decide to look for him again but she didn't get the chance because too busy with her works with Julia non-stop accepting more photoshoots. She didn't blame her, she loves her job so much so she just do it anyway.

She knows that Liam knew she had a crush on Zach since they already know each other for quite a long time. Without anybody's knowing, she always spend time with Liam and when they were having lunch, breakfast or dinner or any other time, Liam surely gonna talk about Zach.

She remembers the first time she saw him. They both rushing exiting the building but when they on their way to the elevator, she saw him. She saw him at the pantry, stirring the water in his mug slowly while looking straight to the cabinet. He looks like he's thinking about something.

"Who is that?" she pull Liam's blue shirt close to her and point to the guy in the pantry. Liam smirks and look at her, "Why? Interested?"

She hits his arm and Liam chuckles but she quickly cover his mouth so the guy in the pantry didn't hear them. "Just damn answer me Payne." her eyes never leave his figure.

"That's Zachary, my PA or the first guy that work for me." she just nods. She will remember that name forever and she does.

She smiles looking at the ceiling. She wants to tell Liam what had happened to her. She reachs her red handbag, taking her phone out and dials his number.

"Hello?" Liam answered.

"I have a story to tell you." she plays with the end of her long hair while smiling.

"Bro."

-----

For the billion times, he smiles while thinking about her. He seriously can't get her off his mind and he's loving it.

The smell of her perfume, the smile, the way she talks, he can tell, he is in love. But he label it as celebrity crush. Normal shit. But why not? At least he knows he won't get hurt because he surely that she won't feel the same way about him so he didn't care. It just a normal crush thing but... it's been ages since I have this type of feels towards someone...

He phone suddenly rings, killing his own daydream. 'Louis' ... Ahhh, perfect timing.

"Yo bro, you free?" he asks right away as he answered the call.

"Yeah. Why? Aren't you still at work?" Louis said at the end of the other line.

"Liam let me leave early. Wanna grab a cup of coffee?" he turns his car to the right, driving to Louis' work place.

"No." "Why?" "Because I didn't drink coffee you moron."

He chuckles and shakes his head. "Kkk. Wanna go grab a cup of... tea?" he asked again.