Chapter 2

Third Persons Point Of View

Draco walked with Harry onto the platform looking around for their friends. Harry looked around confused, he was sure just before Draco arrived Leah and Pansy were write beside him discussing their summer holidays but they've seemed to have disappeared. Draco looked over to Harry's puzzled face, "What's wrong, Potter? Forgotten where you are, again?"
Harry's looked to Draco and rolled his eyes, "Exactly I'm assumed I was in the great hall," which Draco just laughed to, "No seriously though, Leah was just here with Pansy before you came. Where've they disappeared to?"
"They're probably on the train. Already which we should also be doing. Unless you wanna go on a flying car." Draco reasoned bring back memories for Harry in the process.
Draco hooked arms with Harry. "You'd think you'd want to be left behind." He said as he continued to walk pulling Harry along. Getting their trunks into the train and going to find their friends in a cabin.

It took them a minute or two to finally get to the one with Ron, Leah and Pansy. Hermione has seemed to be off somewhere since she hadn't been there.

Once in the cabin Leah and Pansy giggled. They'd spied on Drarry(The ship name they came up for Draco and Harry) Under Harry's invisibility cloak Leah had managed to take while Harry was packing his truck. Ron just sat there laughing because he thought it was because you'd taken Harry's cloak thought without his knowledge.

Draco and Harry ignored them and started a conversation about their Potions for this year. Pansy tried butting in but she was quickly closed her mouth because Draco sent her a glare, she'd just realized then that's she'd interrupted Harry. Ron had seen the entire thing and he'd started to think Draco had returned Harry's feelings. Which he had and Leah tried to continously set them up but it was all in vain, they'd never pick up on anything.

Ron got up to find where Hermione, leaving Draco and Harry on the right side of the cabin and Leah and Pansy on the left. Draco and Harry continued their talk till Pansy spoke up again, "You two look like an adorable couple." Leah looked to her side elbowing Pansy while laughing. They both glanced over at the two infront of them who were bright cheeked and stumbling on their words. Harry had chocked on air trying to explain. Which in turn made Draco panic trying to hit is back. Once Pansy and Leah's laughter died down and Draco stopped hitting Harry they sat back. Harry and Draco how at least and arms length apart. Harry spoke first, "We.. I. We aren't a couple.. He.. No we just aren't." Leah rolled her eyes but nobody had noticed. Draco quickly added, "Why would I wanna date him. We're the best of buds." Pansy saw right through his overly exaggerated happy tone.

Leah and Pansy just kept quiet. Silently wishing they could hit the dimbos infront of them but they couldn't, instead the settled into their seats next to each other with a book in between them. Harry hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and had fallen asleep onto Draco within 10 minutes. Draco looked up to find both Pansy and Leah asleep on each other as well and decided it'd be a good time to write another entry.

____________________________________

I hope you liked that and if you did could you consider voting

And if you didn't just comment on how you'd think I could improve and such

Have a good day everyone✨