Chapter 21

Stalls

"Here we are." He covered my eyes. When he lets go, I was so amazed. The stalls were container trucks. There were fairy lights above it. The container truck stalls were at the sides and at the center were the place to seat and eat. There was a round table and two, three or four seats.

"It's beautiful." I said. He lead me to sit at a table with two seats.

"So what do you want mam?" He asked. Jokingly bowing like I was a princess.

"Nothing dear sir. I'll just eat what you'll have." I said with an accent. We both laughed.

He then took his leave and went to every stall I think. 'God how many food is he going to buy!' I thought. He came back with tons and tons of people sending foods he bought.

I look at him with disbelief. He just smiled at me and thanked the people who sent the foods. "I.. I think I'm full." I said. He laughed.

"You didn't even take a bite. Come on deep in." He said. I raised my eyebrows and tried some foods. It was seriously delicious. My eyes went wide open when I taste all of the food. "I told you to take a bite. Not to swallow it all." He laughed.

"This is really good." I said. He smiled.

"I know." He replied. We ate and ate until I was really full. He felt full too. "I think I cannot walk again." He said. I laughed.

There was a band playing. So that the place will not be quiet. "I love this place." I looked up. The fairy lights was so beautiful. I took out my camera and took a picture of it.

"We should come here again." He said. I looked at him with big round eyes.

"We? Like both us? Again?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. Why not? Unless you hate me." He said.

"Of course not." I said. "I thought this is gonna be the last time." I added.

"Why would you think like that? No okay. We're gonna hang out. I thought we were friends." He said. That word. That word came out of his mouth. 'Friends'.

"Oh yeah. We are friends." I just smiled. Why do I keep on hoping? He already has a childhood crush.

"Oh yeah now I remember. You asked me about my crush. How about you? Who's your crush?" He suddenly asked. I start to scratch my head nervously.

'My crush? My crush is the person who's sitting infront of me. It's you'. I wish I could say that. But I can't and will not.

"My crush is a person who I actually saw last year. He was a light in the darkest storm. He was the cure to my pain. He was everything. I like him for almost a year now." I said. He listen to me very well.

"Well guess both of us like the people from the past huh?" He said. I nodded while laughing. He just chuckled. "Come on let's take a picture." He said.

I took out my camera but then he stopped me. "Nope. We're going to use my phone." He said.

"But why?" I asked him.

"Let's make this moment only for both of us." He said. I smiled weirdly. "You know us as friends." He added. I just nodded.

I came close to him and we were really close. He said to get my face close to him, so I can be included inside the selfie. Eventhough it was only both us. I just agreed. I looked at the camera and he was looking at the camera.

Suddenly he pointed somewhere. "Look." He said. I looked where he pointed and it was nowhere.

'Shak'

I heard the camera's sound. Wait what? "Did you take the picture? I wasn't ready." I said. He just chuckled.

"Nah. I think it's okay." He looked at the picture.

"Let me at least see." I said. He showed me the picture. In the picture, he was smiling while I was looking at the sky. "You did it on purpose. You pointed up there on purpose." I said.

"Yeah I did. But you look cute in here." He said.

I took a deep breath. 'Stop Kim Taehyung. Don't make me fall for you hard. I'm already trying to get you out of my mind' I thought.

I returned a smile. "We better get home." He said. "Your dad will kill me." I laughed.

Home

We were standing infront of my house gate. "So, did you got enough pictures for today?" Taehyung asked.

I nodded. "But how about the picture you took with your phone. Can you send it to me?" I asked. To be honest, I want that picture for myself. Well, that's the cutest picture I have with him.

"Why?" He starts to smile. My eyes went wide.

"What do you mean by why?" I asked. I was feeling kind of nervous.

He chuckled seductively. "Why do you want that picture? I know you can't add that to the magazine because the school wouldn't allow it." He looks me in the eye.

"Well..." I stuttered. I don't know what to answer him. I was feeling kind of nervous. I was screaming for help. Screaming like crazy.

Suddenly out of nowhere and I MEAN IT. Out of nowhere, someone suddenly coughed from behind me. Taehyung looked up to see who, his expression was somewhat shocked but also angry. I was confused.

I spin around to see Jimin standing behind me. Now I just want to die. Yes dear grim reaper, take my life and soul.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" I asked. I could feel Taehyung is controlling his anger.

"I came to see you but it looks like Taehyung came to see you first." Jimin's tone was somehow angry.

"He was sending me home and I'm about to go inside." I said.

"Why did you come here?" Taehyung frowned. "I thought you were with Dhin Dhin." Taehyung said.

Jimin was stunned. "Okay, okay. Taehyung you should go home-".

"No. Don't. How do you know I was with her?" Jimin cut me. He was half shouting at Taehyung. I was in between both of them.

I don't know what to do. "We saw you. We saw you and Dhin Dhin. What is wrong with you? Huh? I thought you like Y/N. You kissed her. You forgot?" Taehyung shout at Jimin.

Then I just remembered, Jimin did kiss me. No wonder I felt hurt. I keep on thinking why I feel so sad. It was because of the kiss. What was more shocking is how did Taehyung know.

I stare Taehyung with a confused expression.

"Listen. I only hang out with Dhin Dhin. Is that a problem? No! We didn't even do anything. We only went shopping." Jimin explained himself.

"You mean 'date'?" Taehyung said.

"Shut up-" Jimin shout but got cut by me.

"Taehyung. Please go home." I ordered him.

"But what about Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"Just please go home." I avoided Taehyung's eye contact. I was staring my feet. Jimin was at my right side and Taehyung was at my left side.

Taehyung took a deep breath. Turned around and didn't even mutter anything. I can see he was stomping.

I spun to look at Jimin. "What do you want?" I asked.

"It's about Dhin Dhin...."

•••

To be continued...

Stalker

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope this year would be a great year. I know I don't update frequently. But if you guys can help motivate me, I could maybe finish this book. But I still wanna say thank you to all of you. By the way, if you forgot about the kiss, it's from chapter 9.