Mr. Stranger

No proof read. Kindly ignore spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

~~~

I am married.

Yes. I am married to a stranger.

It's not an arranged or love marriage.

Neither it is forced, nor a marriage of convenience.

It is just complicated.

I don't love her, but that doesn't mean, I don't like her.

Like I said it is just little bit complicated.

Huh.. I mean... a crazy complication.

If you want to know to how and why, then you need to know what happened in my life a week back.

Yeah, that's right.

I, Arnav Singh Raizada got hitched today because of what happened JUST A WEEK BEFORE.

~~~

One week before....

Arnav entered into the big city mall where his family came for shopping.

"Where, Akash? I am in first floor.", he asked his brother via Bluetooth.

"Come to Adidas. I am standing outside."

He disconnected the call and looked for the specified shop. He signed lowly when he noticed Adidas in three places in two floors.

He hates shopping and he hated mall more. Malls are not less than a maze. He was looking for his brother but stopped when he heard a grim voice from his back.

"Looking for me! "

He turned and surprised to see Lavanya Kashyap standing with her hands folded.

He had not expected to see her today or any day. With straight face, he turned again and walked ahead whereas Lavanya just tagged him along.

"God! You are so dashing. It's crime to look THIS handsome, Arnie.", flirting Lavanya's pouted at him. On the other hand, Arnav's mind was thinking how to handle her.

Lavanya is a rich spoilt brat who is obsessed with Arnav for years. She was his junior in school. Initially he ignored thinking it as infatuation, but it grew dirtier as days passed.

She claimed herself as Arnav's girlfriend in school. She stalked him everywhere. Gatecrashed his parties and what not.

"..... This way, Arnie. I love the collection in... ", saying she entwined her fingers with his.

Losing his patience Arnav shrugged her hands, "I have a girlfriend, Lavanya and I love her."

Lavanya smirked at him. "You can fool the media. Not me. You don't have a girlfriend."

Moving a step ahead, Lavanya swirled flaunting herself, "I am ready to be your secret girlfriend to cover up your white lie"

Right. Arnav announced that he is committed to his childhood friend to avoid media from portraying him as a playboy or womanizer. His gentleman ship always landed him in problem.

Link-up 1: Arnav gave his coat to PR head who was shivering from cold.

Link-up 2: Arnav switched seat with an actress who was facing wardrobe malfunction.

Link-up 3: Arnav visited his secretary who was admitted his hospital.

Link-up 4: Arnav picked up his US friend from airport who came tour India.