Mrs. Stranger

No proof read. Kindly ignore spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

~~~

It's me. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

You are right. I got married.

I don't want to get married, but I got married anyway.

Do you think I am unhappy? Nah.

I am married to my dream prince.

It's not that I know him, meanwhile, it does not mean that I don't know him.

Confused.

I assure, it's not love marriage, at the same time, it is not completely loveless marriage.

Crazy. Right?

I am a crazy girl with crazy dreams.

Do you want to know about my crazy dreams?

Come on.... Come on... Come on....

Let me tell you what happened A WEEK BEFORE.

~~~

One week before....

Khushi Gupta is shopping with her parents in a big city mall. She causally looks around and caress different types of sarees laid in front of her. She glances aside and sighs heavily seeing her parents romancing in the name of selecting saree. She loves them and admires them. She is amazed and awed by their over flowing love. But sometimes it's too much for her to digest their open PDA's.

She turns away and looks around lazily. Growing up watching lovely couple, she was always thrilled by the idea of being in love and get crazily loved by someone. Forgetting the world around her, she dives into her dream world with her handsome Prince who showers her with every beautiful emotion in the world. His dream boy, His handsome man.

Immersed in her dreamland, Khushi strolled around the store but stops at the entrance looking someone very familiar. It does not take much time for her to identify a celebrity.

Arnav Singh Raizada. Her first college crush.

Khushi shocked to see him after so many years. She went to the same college as Arnav, who was a heartthrob, studying in final year when she joined. Before she mustered some courage to approach him, he got graduated. Even after graduating, her crush on him did not fade off. She still continues to collect and search about his whereabouts. She follows his official and personal social media accounts to get an insight about his personal life.

Soon Khushi's eyes catches the sight of another popular figure standing in front of him. Lavanya Kashyap. She is not an unknown person to anyone who knows Arnav. Arnav's obsessive girlfriend. No one in college really know how truthful that statement was. Heard that Arnav denied their relationship many times. But people continued to believe in what they want to believe. Even though they had never seen them together as a couple, there were considered as one. In other words, Lavanya made sure of it. She had received numerous warnings from seniors to away from Arnav because of Lavanya. Once she had directly witnessed Lavanya's wrath on her classmate who was selected as Arnav's dance partner. It was only after Arnav's graduation, everyone got to know about their relationship reality.

Coming out of her memory lane, Khushi watches their word fight without taking her eyes off. As Arnav's admirer, Khushi despises the way Lavanya clinging on to Arnav. She can clearly see that Lavanya still bothers Arnav in the name of love. All Khushi wants do is to teach Lavanya a good lesson by telling her to stay away from Arnav now, just like the way Lavanya behaved in their college days.