the revel

{Broccoli boi} Eh I'm bored what should i do!!!!! Should i go to the shop with mina?

{Alien queen} YAS AND WE CAN HAVE A SLEEPOVER!

{Broccoli boi} OMG YES but just the two of us? Isn't that a bit boring?

{Alien queen} LETS INVITE EVERYONE!!!

{Broccoli boi} HELL YEA YOU GUYS IN OR NOT!

{Pikachu} HECK YEA ME AND THE BAKUSQAUD CAN COME!!

{Manly man} OH YES WE COULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE! AND WATCH A MOVIE AND AND...

{God} ok I'll bring the games and the food!

{Lida} and I'll bring the movie.

{Alien queen} I'll bring alcohol!

{Broccoli boi} HECK YA BABY

{lida} NO NO NO alcohol is not good ITS NOT A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF UA.

{Alien queen} SHUT UP dad.

{Broccoli boi} IM BRINGING MORE ALCOHOL AND BEER WE CAN HAVE A SHOT EACH TIME SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING THATS NOT TRUE OR SOMETHING!!!!

{Gordan Ramsey} I guess so ok.

{Broccoli boi} IM READY BITCHES YOU GUYS READY!?

The whole bakusqaud and dekusqaud went to dekus room to start it. And after about half an hour deku was to drunk and so was most of the class "babeeeeeeeee" izuku said drunkenly "what is it izu!?"
"Am I allowed to sit on yout lappppp!"
"um... ok?"

Welp I just wanted to make a little  third person because I thought it would be weird if I kept the group chat going while they were having a party like they were saying everything on the phone even tho there next to each other so yea hole you like it. I just re read this and can I just point out that I've never been too a sleepover this is future creater out.