News

December 23, 2019

Legends member, Hajoon, has been seen with former member Izaya. Starlight entertainment has stated that two still hang out and they don't have any problems with each other. The entertainment has said that the two are planning something. Sagas are wondering if they will finally make that collab song together!

December 24, 2019

Former member of boy group Legends, Izaya, has posted a video with Leader Hajoon on his instagram. In this video, Izaya has said that he is coming out as homosexual and that Hajoon was there to support him. In the video it was also revealed that the two did date before! Sagas are wondering what is Hajoons sexuality. Starlight entertainment has spoken out saying they are not going to reveal Hajoons sexuality and they knew that the two dated before.

January 7, 2020 

Boy group Legends are having a comeback! Sagas are very excited to see their boys back with their new song!

March 9, 2020

Legends have cancelled their 2020 tour due to corona virus and will  be hosting free virtual concerts.

June 1, 2020  

Leader of Legends Hajoon has finally came out about his sexuality...kinda. He said that his sexuality is his own business and sagas shouldn't be worried about it. He said that he may be attractive to men or women or anyone and sagas shouldn't care. Now, a lot of sagas are saying that the leader has came out as pansexual but many others disagree.