im just bored and havent gotten therapy

Warning: This contains disturbing sadist and masochist descriptions.

I want Tomura Shigaraki to literally shave all my hair off and slit my throat open. That man is so fine and I will do anything to serve for my King Tomura Shigaraki.

If any person breathes the same air as Tomura Shigaraki, His Majesty I will gladly decapitate their head off and stab them multiple times for committing such a crime against my king. If Tomura Shigaraki bests me up, I will apologise and continue to beat myself to a pulp for making Tomura Shigaraki, his majesty touch my filthy body. Tomura Shigaraki, my king who I serve is beyond human life and beauty. I will torture and decapitate anyone or believes in another man being more attractive than the king, Tomura Shigaraki himself for committing such a hate crime towards Tomura.

I continue to serve for my king, Tomura Shigaraki, I will be sure to care for his wounds, his skin condition and all of his majesty's needs. If Tomura Shigaraki is not happy with me, I will be sure to make sure I am to be happy with as I have committed such a hate crime against Tomura Shigaraki for his majesty himself to bless me with his emotions and am grateful his majesty, Tomura Shigaraki to notice me although he should not have to bless me with so much hate.

Thank you.