Part 1

"Now that i'm home i've been wondering if my parents are looking for me?"said Floppy.

"It is okay Floppy we will hopefully find them, or maybe they will look for you and find you okay we just have to be patient" Said Pasha the cat.

"Yeah, like I have to be patient with my friends and family." said Zurie.

"I don't have parents that I know of, pretty much milo is my parent,"said both mochi and gooey.

" Yeah I used to have parents but then a thief came into my owners house and stole them! But I still have my owner but he is on vacation in a resort in Wyoming!" said Pasha.

"That is sad." "I have my summer house just around that corner, you could stay with us if you would like." said Zurie.

"Eh, we don't mind because if we don't know that we have parents then Milo is!"said Mochi and gooey (again).

"I have a really good friend named lucy though!" explained Gooey.

"I used to own her!"said ella."but i released her she's more of a milo pet now"

" I am fine if you want to stay at my owners house. Since my owner is not home we can do whatever we want!" Said Pasha.

"Can we look for my parents!" exclaimed floppy

"Well let's then look for your parents then, everyone could stay at my summer house, I have a lot of extra rooms!" said Zurie.

" Yeah, of course Floppy! I have nothing else to do this summer. I am down to look for you parents and your family. After all, I am your friend". Said Pasha.

"We'll do it ,but we live with milo,"said mochi and gooey.

"So... you staying at mine or...not?" asked Zurie.

"Sorry, but no."said mochi and gooey

That is okay, anyways I got to go for lunch now, so be right back in 30 minutes or more...!" said Zurie.

"We'll stay this night."said gooey mochi and milo

" Yeah I have to go to lunch too! And I want to do it tomorrow. I am too tired to do it today" said Pasha.

"Yeah same here let's look for floppys parents in the morning!"yawned mochi and gooey

later(like spongebob)

They all went to bed in the house.

they all went with floppy.

" Ok Guys lets do it tomorrow everyone is beat up and tired! So we will do it tomorrow. I am so excited to finally meet my parents!" Said Floppy stingray.

In the night

"Hey! Gooey!Milo!"shouted flappy lemon.

"I was hoping I didn't need ear plugs!"screamed ella and wolfy.Wolfy started to growl.

"What're you two doing!"shouted flappy lemon.

"I'm trying to sleep upside down while hanging from the roof like gooey!"said milo."but I can't do that if there is so much noise! So let's just go to sleep."said milo.

The next morning(like spongebob)

"Guys!meet lucy!"''She will help us," said gooey.

"Hi!"

"Hi, oh i remember you,you used to be my owner! Ella right?"said Lucy in an excited voice.

" Hey Lucy, will you actually help me find my parents? I will be so excited and happy if I do and I won't know how to thank you!" Said Floppy.