Is this real

Incoming call from Babygirl💞💍

"Vanessa before you say anything," Madelaine says before she was quickly cut off
"Madelaine, I can't believe you like me, I can't believe you did this to me. After everything that happened this past year, your gonna say your In love with me. I told you I don't date my friends." Vanessa on the verge of crying "Madelaine, we should stop talking because I don't know if we are good for each other" Vanessa says sobbing as she hangs up the phone. Is this real did I just lose my best friend over some stupid emotion.

⚠️Time Jump⚠️
Madelaines POV
It has now been 4 years since me and Vanessa had our fight. There has been occasional likes and heart eyes from each other on Instagram and Snapchat but nothing serious, but I was just recently scrolling through old text messages and I was deleting stuff that was not needed. Then I got to the middle and there it was. The message that shattered my heart into a thousand pieces. I've been single for 3 years I had a year long relationship but I ended it because I came to the conclusion that I only wanted Vanessa. I think I should hit her up.
Vanessa🥺💔: H

Vanessas POV
OMGGGGG Madelaine texted me. Should I text her back, I mean I still love her and I'm single. Ok but imma hit with something she won't expect

From: Madelaine🥺💞: Hey Vanessa, just hitting you up because I wanted to see how you were doing and if you wanted to go to lunch soon.

To: Madelaine🥺💞: Of course Daddy, but why not dinner, dessert is too far from lunch and I start to get impatient, looking at someone as fine as you.

From: Madelaine🥺💞: Ummm.. Vanessa, are you ok. Yes I still like you but don't you think that's a little inappropriate. Don't stop but I would like to experience this in person

To: Madelaine🥺💞: But mads I'm serious, I was a idiot to not see what I had in front of me. If you still like me and I really like you. Would you like to go on a date with me this weekend.

From: Madelaine🥺💞: OMG Nessa of course. I'll text you later baby💞💞

Madelaines POV
OMGGG She asked me out. Is this real, I'm gonna go on a date with my soulmate. I've been waiting for this moment for 4 years. I can't mess it up.

A/N up next so watch out y'all.
Bye gaybies💞💞💞