ch. 2

With Percy, Athena, and Annabeth. Percy's pov-

     Getting to New york, Percy  drives to the empire state building to drop off Athena so she can go to Olympus. When we get there, Athena opens the door to my dodge ram. She looks back at us and say's "goodbye Percy, Annabeth, these month's have been great, but I have duties to take care of, goodbye. 

     Athena waves which he and Annabeth return. Percy continues there drive to camp half blood. When they get to camp, they see the place in flames and two metal bulls attacking camp. Percy stop they car and gets out. He goes to the bed of the truck and pulls out a case he sets the case on the hood of the truck and opens it up to be a anti-tank rifle. 

    He puts the weapon together and puts the end on his shoulder and puts his left hand on the shaft of the barrel. He aims and pulls the trigger. Not even a second later one of the bulls exploded in metal shrapnel. Everybody looks to were the bullet was shot and saw Percy, there with a rifle already loaded and pointed at the second bull. He moves the gun with the bull, every one hold there breaths in anticipation of the shooter. They were not disappointed because a second later the bull exploded and metal flew everywhere. 

       Percy slowly looked over to the people in camp and raise's an eyebrow " well I thought your were supposed to be trained to protect yourselves, but I guess I was wrong". He states with a chuckle.

        He looks at Chiron and say's " so what do I need to do to save my daughter".

_______________________________________________________________________________

And that's it for chapter 2. I do not own Percy Jackson all credits go to the owners. good bye.