Chp 19: A day in the sun

You woke up to the sun shining on your face. You looked out the window at the lake. Ben moved a little making you look over at him. He was still asleep. His black waves were everywhere, some cascading over his forehead and eyes, others sprawling across the white pillow. He was laying on his black but with his head pointing towards you. You scooted over towards him and gently kissed his forehead. Making him smile in his sleep. You thought he might be awake but he never opened his eyes. You stretched then snuck out of bed. You showered and then wrapped yourself with a robe that hung in the bathroom. You walked into the closet and found a silk lacy night gown and put that on along with the robe. You walked down stairs to a servant droid making breakfast. "Good Morning your majesty." It said. "Good Morning." You said back. "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." It said. "Ok thank you." You said. You looked outside towards the castle. The tie fighter Ben had been in was now gone and repairs to the castle were being made. You went and sat on the sofa that sat in the room next to the kitchen. You looked out at the lake and the fields. You lounged until you heard heavy footsteps walking down stairs. Ben was wrapped in a navy blue robe that was half way tied together. He had put on matching navy blue shorts however, so he was decent. You giggled to yourself. Ben had the worst bed head you'd seen in a while, his wavy hair was everywhere. He looked over at you with a sleepy eyes half opened look. He slowly walked over to you and flopped down beside you. "Good Morning sleepyhead." You said kissing his hair. "Mornin'" he said half asleep with his head in the cushion. "Sleep well?" You asked. He looked up at you, "I would have slept better if you had stayed in bed." He said then flopped his head back into the cushion. He was quiet for a while then small snores came from him. You laughed a little. "Breakfast is ready." The droid said. You walked into the kitchen. "My lady will you let his majesty know that he has nothing scheduled for today." The droid said. "I will thank you, you're dismissed." You said. You walked into the kitchen's dining room and ate the food that the droid made. "Ben." You called. "Yes?" He said with a grouchy tone. "Breakfast is ready." You said. You heard him get up and he walked into the dining room. He sat down. "I'm going to see if the droid made any coffee." You said getting up. "Ok." He said. You got up and walked to the kitchen. You learned something about Ben definitely this morning. He was not a morning person at all. The droid had made coffee. You poured a cup for yourself and Ben the. brought it to Ben. "Does it have sugar and cream?" He asked. "No." You said. Ok so he likes sweet coffee and is not a morning person. "I'll get it don't worry about it." He said getting up. You walked out onto the balcony and looked out at the lake. You let the sun warm your skin. Ben walked out and slid his hand across his hand across your back and rested it on your hip. "So what would you like to do today?" You asked. "I might have something on my schedule, but other wise anything you want to do." He said. "You don't have a thing to do." You said. He chuckled, "is that a fact or just you wanting all my attention?" He asked. "A fact." You said sticking out your tongue at him. "I do have an idea of what you want do today then." He said. "Oh really." You said. "Of course, but first I need a shower." He said. He walked back inside. You sat down on the railing and looked out at the lake. You heard Ben from the upstairs window cursing cause he got shampoo in his eyes. You got up and walked upstairs. You peaked into the bathroom to see a naked Ben with his eyes wide open under the shower head. "You ok?" You asked with giggle. "Yeah." He said hiding the fact he got shampoo in his eye. You opened the closet and found a dress similar to the one that you had arrived to Naboo in just with no corset and slipped it on. You walked out and sat at the vanity and brushed your hair. Not thirty minutes later Ben walked out. He had on a cotton like shirt that hung loose on him exposing some of his chest and a part of trousers. "Is this how one would dress to fro-lick?" He asked with a sarcastic tone and a smirk. "Yes." You said with a sarcastic annoyed tone. He came over to you and kissed your lips gently. "You look absolutely beautiful my love." He said. "Thank you darling." You said with a smile. Ben then stopped down and took a knee next to you and bent our and kissed your stomach, making you blush. "I love you almost as much as your mommy." He said in a cooing baby voice. You laughed. He helped you stand up. "So my love shall we frolick?" He said with a smile handing you a picnic basket. "We shall." You said as he took your hand and lead you outside. "Your majesty." A voice called. You both looked in the direction of the voice. It was General Fin. "I need to talk to His majesty." Fin said. "If that's ok." He added. "It's perfectly fine." You said with a smile. Ben started to protest, but fin started giving him news. "It's ok Ben I'll be fine on my own and you can catch up with me." You said. "Ok." He said with a little disappointment in his voice. You felt so at peace here, the beautiful lush green grass fields with flowers that spread across the field randomly; streams flowed through the fields randomly and bubbled as it flowed past you. You ran through the fields of flowers. You got to a clearing that was slightly under a fruit tree. You opened the basket. Two blankets. You layer one down on the ground and folded the other to make a pillow so that you could cloud watch without hurting your head. Fruits, sandwiches, a sparkling water and glasses, and... a blaster. Ben was always caring about your safety. You laid back feeling the warm sun on your face. A deep voice calls to you, you sit up and see the beautiful man with shoulder length raven colored hair. Ben's intimating walk clashed with is surroundings. His chest half out walking through a field of flowers towards you. As he came closer his soft hazel eyes looked at you with the softest look you'd ever seen on a man. He sat down next to you and embraced you and pulled you into a warm soft kiss. "I couldn't bear to be without you for that long." He said. "So don't be without me." You said. "I never plan on it." He said. Gently kissing your cheek. You enjoyed the day in the sun with him. You ate, drank, and even swam. You wanted it to be alway like this, like a dream.